Sponsored

FCA Employee Pricing discount now available on Wrangler. Combining with other discounts/incentives.

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Dealership I was talking to is closed, both service and sales. They are responding to emails, but not letting you come in.
Sponsored

ReggieFred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
Dealership I was talking to is closed, both service and sales. They are responding to emails, but not letting you come in.
Interesting. That’s a sure way to send away business to the competition. Every dealership I have driven past recently has been open.
My mom went to the dealership to look at, test drive, and pick up the forester she just purchased with no issues.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Interesting. That’s a sure way to send away business to the competition. Every dealership I have driven past recently has been open.
My mom went to the dealership to look at, test drive, and pick up the forester she just purchased with no issues.
Even without covid19 dealers are regulated by State. With covid19 it's up to each State and municipality to determine what businesses are considered essential and allowed to remain open. For example IA has no State order to shelter in place. IL has shelter in place order but dealers can remain open for service and car sales are only allowed by appointment.
Sponsored