First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0T, 2020 GC 3.6, 1993 Pontiac Trans Am
Occupation
Fleet Manager
Not sure if it was posted in one of the other threads but In case it wasn't, the FCA affiliate code can now be used on 2020MY Wranglers. Good to know I got another 1% waiting for me when my jeep arrives. According to the program rules it went live on 8/23.

Hope it helps!
Sponsored

jplusk

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
If I have an affiliate reward code through my employer that grants 1% below invoice, will most dealers also allow me to stack tread lightly on top of that?

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
If I have an affiliate reward code through my employer that grants 1% below invoice, will most dealers also allow me to stack tread lightly on top of that?
Tread Lightly is an FCA affiliate rewards member, just like your employer, so unfortunately the discounts won’t stack.

Access Fund is another FCA affiliate rewards member, for those who are into climbing stuff :)

OP
OP

89TransAmWS6

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0T, 2020 GC 3.6, 1993 Pontiac Trans Am
Occupation
Fleet Manager
How do you get an FCA affiliate code?
Some people are eligible through their employer or other organization. The most common way to "buy in" to it here is through Tread Lightly. $100 membership level gets you 2 FCA affiliate codes for the year. You save money and its a good cause too!
Sponsored