Sponsored

FBI raid on Dicastal to further hold up deliveries?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Since the company raided is publicly listed as a subsidiary of a China based company, and our alloy wheels are clearly marked
" made in China ", what is the real reason?
Military sales couldn't get past the paper trail, so ???
Since we’re all playing guess roulette, I’ll place my bet on money laundering before the thread gets slammed shut because of posters who lack the ability to keep politics out of discussions.
Sponsored

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
My last county issued Sam Brown had "Made in China" and a big star with rays coming from it on the leather behind the buckle. They are everywhere.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
If it's someone from here I have no prob with it, but buying land in OUR country should be limited to people who LIVE in our country. You can't buy land over there for a reason. How does it make sense that they can buy here? I think some beds have been made here and we aren't the ones benefiting.
You can’t buy land in China but you can buy a building, a home if you have lived /worked there for a year and attend an “orientation training class”. Or try to buy property just south of the border. Further comments cannot be uttered, probably not necessary. Well, one more, we even let them (China) buy land near Grand Forks AFB and a General of theirs 200 square miles near Laughlin AFB !
Sponsored

Last edited: