FAVORITES...on the XM Satellite Radio

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I’m going to go mess with it some more. I just don’t see much use for something like that while I’m trying to watch the road.
It’s very unobtrusive. I disabled the annoying sound, but if I happen to notice it on the top of the display I hit it and then get a list of what’s playing that I like. I only add bands to the list, not songs.

It’s the same level of distraction as GPS or any other thing we do on the display.

For those of you saying Sirius sounds crappy and is too compressed, I say ha! You’re obviously too young to remember AM radio and TVs with rabbit ears. Sirius is plenty good enough in a soft top, and more than good enough when the top is down.
Sponsored

UtahRyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Questions on the favorites..

I recently sold my 2017 Ram 2500 (basically the same XM screen) and I never found a limit to number of favorites you could add to the list.

Today, I hit a limit on my JL and it wants me to delete some songs in order to add more.
Is this a jeep thing I wouldn't understand, or... ?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Questions on the favorites..

I recently sold my 2017 Ram 2500 (basically the same XM screen) and I never found a limit to number of favorites you could add to the list.

Today, I hit a limit on my JL and it wants me to delete some songs in order to add more.
Is this a jeep thing I wouldn't understand, or... ?
Lol, I hate that limit, too. Every now and again I have to clear out some stuff to make ruoom. I thought it was more of a Sirius/XM thing than a Jeep thing. My Pioneer unit in my JK doesn't have a favorites feature at all, so maybe it is a Jeep thing?

Keneds

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL Willys
Vehicle Showcase
I still haven’t figured out how to listen to the “song alert” when the beep occurs. I even tried spinning the mystery dimmer switch. :swear:
Sponsored