Sponsored

Favorite MT tire, including cost.

nealwiley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 dr, 2015 Willys 2 dr.
What's your favorite Mt tire, including appearance, cost, weight, quiet/comfort as well as MT functionality.
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I think Cooper STT Pros, Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MT, and Maxxis RAZR MTs are some of the best. But this is just based on the reviews I've been reading and feedback from members on this and a couple other forum sites.

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
Cooper stt pro currently has been my fav. I just put yokohama mt's on though and I love the look and so far they've been good but only had em on for about a month so need more time with them.

Least fav has been my 37" pitbull rockers. Cool looking tire and it performed pretty well off-road but on road it was lacking and they're crazy expensive.

LSguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
All things considered, my favorite out of everything I've run (Nottoway, toyo, bfg, firestone, kumho off the top of my head)would be the guard dog from treadwright. That said, they are more known now and not the steal they once were (35 inch tire for $100 shipped). Still, if I were in the market for a few tire they would be far up on my list. Road noise was tolerable, offroad I've had better performers, but they weren't bad at all. Dry wet and snow were phenomenal, and I was getting 65-70k miles per set, on an 8k lb diesel truck. I usually daily drive my rigs, and since most MTs do well enough for the trails I run, on road performance and price are usually the determining factor in my tire selection.