Farrish_CDJR

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Farrish is offering a $0 deposit - that's clearly a benefit for the customer. 👍 I would have given them a shot if this offer was available when I was buying.

@Farrish_CDJR can you clarify if you apply the 6% below invoice discount to the MSRP freight? It does not sound like you are adding a second freight charge but knowing this will clear the confusion.

And how much discount do you lose if you do not finance through the dealership?
If you're talking Wrangler/Gladiator, It's 5% under invoice (not msrp) yes, freight is included. we don't charge it after the discount.

Right now, this special is only with financing or lease with us. Thank you!
Sponsored

ALT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
If you're talking Wrangler/Gladiator, It's 5% under invoice (not msrp) yes, freight is included. we don't charge it after the discount.

Right now, this special is only with financing or lease with us. Thank you!
Yes I meant under invoice, not MSRP. Thanks for the clearing this up!

@Ratbert you want to update your amazing spreadsheet with the latest details from Farrish?

$0 deposit, 5% below invoice, $899 dealer fee, finance or lease through dealership REQUIRED.

OP
OP
Farrish_CDJR

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

@Ratbert you want to update your amazing spreadsheet with the latest details from Farrish?

$0 deposit, 5% below invoice, $899 dealer fee, finance or lease through dealership REQUIRED.
No problem! :)

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I updated their fees, but I was explicitly told that they could do 5% without financing. Is that incorrect?

ALT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
I updated their fees, but I was explicitly told that they could do 5% without financing. Is that incorrect?
According to post #31 in this thread, Farrish wrote “Right now, this special is only with financing or lease with us.”

So financing through the dealer is required, not optional.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

According to post #31 in this thread, Farrish wrote “Right now, this special is only with financing or lease with us.”

So financing through the dealer is required, not optional.
That doesn't align with what I was told, but I'll put an "n/a" in that column unless @Farrish_CDJR specifies otherwise.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
They sure do have freight charge. Look, we aren't here to bash on another competitor or talk down on anyone here. We are simply doing everything we can on our end to assist our clients who's been tired of paying msrp or msrp+

Koons is a great dealership and absolutely killing it with the sales! Here's the link of their Wrangler. maybe you can read their disclaimer when you get a moment.

https://www.koonsjeep.com/new/Jeep/...irfax-VA-58036ef10a0e094a500eb10d0bd73baf.htm

Still, Thank you for your feedback Noway!
OK educate me here.... We pay a of $1595 destination charge to Jeep it is included on the window sticker. Which is defined as " A "destination charge" is a fee that the manufacturer charges to deliver a vehicle from the factory to the dealership. We pay that fee to have the Jeep delivered to the DEALERSHIP. Why would the dealership feel entitled to a freight charge? Does it cost them that much to drive the Jeep around the lot after it is taken off the truck? My dealership did not charge any type of freight charge and only charged $250 for a processing fee. It does not cost the dealership $500 - $1000 to process anything. Just another way to GOUGE the customer after you make them feel like that got a good deal. If I am misunderstanding this let me know.

Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
OK educate me here.... We pay a of $1595 destination charge to Jeep it is included on the window sticker. Which is defined as " A "destination charge" is a fee that the manufacturer charges to deliver a vehicle from the factory to the dealership. We pay that fee to have the Jeep delivered to the DEALERSHIP. Why would the dealership feel entitled to a freight charge? Does it cost them that much to drive the Jeep around the lot after it is taken off the truck? My dealership did not charge any type of freight charge and only charged $250 for a processing fee. It does not cost the dealership $500 - $1000 to process anything. Just another way to GOUGE the customer after you make them feel like that got a good deal. If I am misunderstanding this let me know.
Gents,

You will only pay one delivery fee. Whether it's called Destination or Freight. A lot of dealerships advertise online without this charge and most will have a disclaimer for it somewhere online.

Farrish is not going to charge anything additional (for shipping) on top of the Destination charge listed on your POC.

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Avi Engineer
@Farrish_CDJR

You guys may want to look into getting this thread moved to the Orders Thread. It's hidden in here where only a few people will see it compared to the other dealers.

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I placed my order on Tuesday. Everything went smooth and easy.

Jeep Wrangler JL FARRISH CDJR UNDER INVOICE FACTORY ORDER SPECIAL!! 1655983323460

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator
I placed an order for a TRX through Farrish last week and they were very thorough and excellent to deal with. Got the VIN from them a day or two later, now we wait.

DM_J33P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Anyone leasing get info on the money factor? @Farrish_CDJR never answered my previous post and I'm wondering if they're going to mark it up or offer buy rate.

I'll also reach out directly and see, will post back for anyone else that is looking to lease.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.