First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
I've cancelled my order through Farrish.

The penalty for using your own financing is $3k for the 392's, which is ridiculous.

In fact, I was told that if they knew I was using my own financing, they wouldn't have placed the order to begin with. That put the nail in the coffin for me on Farrish.

That makes the deal only $4k off MSRP.

Koons is offering $8k off MSRP for 392's and financing not required.
who is the contact for Koons
Sponsored

Sponsored

Astheros

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Pilot
i sent you and email earlier today. just want to confirm you got it since it seems many are getting lost. [email protected]

Sponsored

Notnoway

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Anyone picked up from this guys yet? I want to make sure there are no surprise charges and $899 is everything they add besides TTL

OP
OP
Farrish_CDJR

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Anyone picked up from this guys yet? I want to make sure there are no surprise charges and $899 is everything they add besides TTL
Unfortunately, not yet due to one not went ghost on us (name was Bob and from PA, hope other dealerships are aware as this is taking an advantage of $0 deposit, so we may go to taking some deposit) and the one cancellation due to personal matter (we understand but communication is the key here)

A lot of orders are rolling in and clients are waiting.

Notnoway

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
If too many customers refuse to pick up their orders you'll get dinged on your allocation and might get audited by Stellantis. Over 80% of orders have to be sold to the same customer name that placed the order (GM should know the exact %). ..$0 deposit goes both ways. It gets you leads but you might not make the sale and in times like this when interest is high and many dealers have identical offers you'll be the 1st to get stuck with extra orders. Many order multiple jeeps from several dealers and if shit hits the fan like in today's economy they are not picking them up...Make sure you dont add extra fees to the orders or you'll loose more customers.

OP
OP
Farrish_CDJR

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
If too many customers refuse to pick up their orders you'll get dinged on your allocation and might get audited by Stellantis. Over 80% of orders have to be sold to the same customer name that placed the order (GM should know the exact %). ..$0 deposit goes both ways. It gets you leads but you might not make the sale and in times like this when interest is high and many dealers have identical offers you'll be the 1st to get stuck with extra orders. Many order multiple jeeps from several dealers and if shit hits the fan like in today's economy they are not picking them up...Make sure you dont add extra fees to the orders or you'll loose more customers.
You're somewhat correct on allocations but not 100% correct. Things happens and all we want from clients is an update. This $0 deposit may go away and we're still discussing. but In the end, it's just 1 vehicle and I'm sure we will be fine.

No we won't lose more clients as we do not charge any extra fees other than listed one. Thanks for your feedback though.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.