Sponsored

Farout package

5280Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD
Hello all, long time reader first time poster. Planning to place order this week on a Rubicon EcoDiesel, but this latest news has me a little nervous. Anyway, has anyone seen any closeup pictures of the options (wheels, badging, seats) included in the Farout Pkg? Trying to decide to order the package or stick to my original build.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

SparkleTooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stellantis SUCKS
Hello all, long time reader first time poster. Planning to place order this week on a Rubicon EcoDiesel, but this latest news has me a little nervous. Anyway, has anyone seen any closeup pictures of the options (wheels, badging, seats) included in the Farout Pkg? Trying to decide to order the package or stick to my original build.

Thanks in advance.
Haven't seen anything other than the ad, but this model only really appears to be cosmetic. Not sure what badging they would use, but I guess the hood will have the additional ecodiesel decal. I don't recall seeing anything about the seats but I would think they would still say Rubicon.

Deleted member 59498

Looks like stickers as Sparkle said. They should have put it on 35s or something with some different wheels besides JT. But just my opinion.

Guess you can always say you have the rare Farout JL.

Did it come with leather seats? It is 8900 more msrp than my 22 was.

OP
OP
5280Jeep

5280Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD
It looks like some of the popular packages (Tow, LED, Mats, Leather, etc) are included in the package above.

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Yeah I forgot it spelled it out on Advertisement. :)

Only thing I got as option was LED and Cold Weather. Originally was 53,895 msrp and shipped with price increase to 55,995. So seats, badging, safety and tow would make up that 8000 difference pretty quick i guess. One dealer said Farout was 63,995 MRSP or right around that.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
It's just stickers plus the normal options that can be added ala carte. IF you like the stickers.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Looks just like an optioned eco diesel, nothing special. My 2022 order had all those options plus , advanced safety group,steel bumpers,minus the hood decal which was around $300. My order listed out around $68,000.

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
And do it before the cut it off. I have customers wanting a 382 with the XR and you can't get it....

OP
OP
5280Jeep

5280Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD
Passed on the FarOut package as it did not look that appealing.

Ordered a 2023 JLUR 4 door today:

- White
- Ecodiesel
- Black leather
- Paint matched fenders/hardtop
- Cold weather package
- LED package
- Tow package
- Front camera
- Hard top headliner
- Spare tire gate support
- Etc...

Now the wait begins!

Sponsored

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Just spoke with my dealer, they think Oct is the last month a std Wrangler can be ordered with the ecoDiesel.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I ordered an earl ecodiesel on 7/20...it seems like they make slow progress on that combo
Ordering parts, and trying to figure out where to hold them while you wait, helps make the time go by. :like:
Sponsored