Sponsored

FARKLES!

Fusilli Jerry

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (2.0T, 8spd)
What's your favorite farkle and why?

Mine is as low key as it gets: the MORE Dead pedal. SOOOOO COMFY!
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
One definition of a "farkle" is .... the name for a flashy motorcycle accessory.

Also, Farkle is a dice game in which the goal is to get the highest score on the highest round of play.

I call my gal pal, a farkle in regard to her on the back of my Fatboy01 .. 8-)

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
One definition of a "farkle" is .... the name for a flashy motorcycle accessory.

Also, Farkle is a dice game in which the goal is to get the highest score on the highest round of play.

I call my gal pal, a farkle in regard to her on the back of my Fatboy01 .. 8-)
That's what it is, that damn dice game! It was ringing a bell, but i couldn't place it. A couple years back, my wife, brother, and I vacationed in Colorado. We stayed in a rustic cabin on a working ranch and the only electric amenities were lights and an alarm clock. Nothing to do while winding down for the night, but card games and farkle. About 3 nights in, I swore that next time we go there, we'll rent the modern cabin. Lol

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@Rhinebeck01

Until the OP chimes in with what does or doesn't constitute a farkle, a quick question if you don't mind.

How have you been? When i started lurking here about 2.5 years ago, you were amongst the staple of posters always stepping in to share your knowledge. Than one day, you pulled a Kaiser Soze. "And like that... he was gone" lol

Great to see you back in the mix!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Rhinebeck01

Until the OP chimes in with what does or doesn't constitute a farkle, a quick question if you don't mind.

How have you been? When i started lurking here about 2.5 years ago, you were amongst the staple of posters always stepping in to share your knowledge. Than one day, you pulled a Kaiser Soze. "And like that... he was gone" lol

Great to see you back in the mix!

Thanks for asking.... I have been doing just fine. 36,000 mi. on my JL now... Lots of road trips.

Funny, I have two X-Wives that say the same thing "And like that... he was gone"

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Must be the newest special edition.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for asking.... I have been doing just fine. 36,000 mi. on my JL now... Lots of road trips.

Funny, I have two X-Wives that say the same thing "And like that... he was gone"
Glad to hear it!

And

Hahahahaha!

If memory serves, aren't you also on the island?

And again, not trying to derail your thread OP, just filling in the dead air until you answer the question of the hour. Lol

Sponsored

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Farkle usually means “functional sparkle”. Basically, something you add or swap out to upgrade/improve or for looks/sound/flash.

Jeep mods.

My first farkle was the Sparta pedal, which is the low cost version of the More. My favorite farkle is a toss up between the Bestop Sunrider, the Mopar slotted wheels, and the Synergy brace/track bar, which really tightened up the wandering steering.

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
What's your favorite farkle and why?

Until others chimed in I was about to share an experience I had after drinking all day and eating 2 beef burritos topped with baked beans while wearing white shorts on an 18 hole golf course with no bathroom in sight...wow I'm glad I didn't post that, would have been em-bare-ass-ing. :whew:[/QUOTE]

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Farkle usually means “functional sparkle”. Basically, something you add or swap out to upgrade/improve or for looks/sound/flash.

Jeep mods.

My first farkle was the Sparta pedal, which is the low cost version of the More. My favorite farkle is a toss up between the Bestop Sunrider, the Mopar slotted wheels, and the Synergy brace/track bar, which really tightened up the wandering steering.
Thanks Hudson!

As far as interior, I just wanted to add a bit more red to accent the dash. So, red anodized aluminum ATP grab handles and Angency 6 freedom panel latches.
Jeep Wrangler JL FARKLES! 1590836542370

Most of my attention on the exterior has been on the under workings. Suspension and steering beef up. My outside farkle would have to be the KMC XD138 Brutes needed for the 38's and the AAL fender lights.
Jeep Wrangler JL FARKLES! 20200628_200601_resized
Sponsored