Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
  • Banned
Twice since picking up my 2022 JLR in March, the tire pressure monitoring system provided a warning for the passenger front tire. Warning it was at 8 PSI, when in fact it was at the same pressure as the other 3. It was a false positive that self corrected shortly after the warning.

Anyone else experience this? Is it a symptom of a bigger issue?
Sponsored

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
I haven’t had that happen but I’d be inclined to move that tire to another position to see if the problem follows or continues at the same location.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Twice since picking up my 2022 JLR in March, the tire pressure monitoring system provided a warning for the passenger front tire. Warning it was at 8 PSI, when in fact it was at the same pressure as the other 3. It was a false positive that self corrected shortly after the warning.

Anyone else experience this? Is it a symptom of a bigger issue?
@Mikester86

Consider moving that front passenger side wheel to another on the ground position...... just do a front to rear rotation lets say.

If and when that bogus warning happens again, and if the warning is for that same wheel you moved..... well you will know that the issue may be / probably is, related to the TPMS in that particular wheel.