Sponsored

Falken Wildpeak vs Milestar Patagnoias vs Nittos

SDDynaRdr619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon - 2017 Harley Davidson Dyna FXDLS - 2007 Nissan Titan
I have 315/70/17 Wildpeak AT3 on a lifted Rubicon with Fox Shocks. I think it rides quite well actually I can feel the difference between the stock BFG C rated and these E rated but I like it. You can feel the road a little better IMO, why I went with Wildpeaks is they're some of the best AT tires with wet/snow. I drive up in the Sierras quite often and it can dump like crazy for long periods of time. I have GY Duratracs on my truck and love those as well.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Patagonias tend to be undersized. They're cheap tires. Lots of cool kids running them. I would only consider them if I was running one of their larger sizes. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother with them.
This is untrue. They tend to run taller than most brands.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
That's why their 38 is closer to a 37. Ok then.

Their sidewalls sure do slice open easily.
Maybe you are unfamiliar with tire sizing.

Most tires under the weight of the vehicle measure 1.5-2 inches less than the size printed on the side of the tire. 37-37.25" inches for a 38 is large in comparison.

The only tire I have ever seen measure the size (or bigger) than the size on the side of the tire is Interco.

jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at 35" tire options for my JL. I rarely/never go off road so looking for something that looks somewhat agressive but is good for daily driving- noise and smoothness being of importance.

Ive narrowed down to:
Falken Wildpeak AT3W, $1200 ish
35X12.50R18LT 128Q F/12 ROWL MILESTAR PATAGONIA M/T or Milestar Patagonia M/T 35/12.50R18 128Q (not sure what the difference is here) - $900ish
Nitto Ridge Grappler, LT35/12.50R-17, 217020 - $1400 ish

Ive read good reviews on all of them. Obviously the lower price is more appealing.

Thoughts?
look at some of Lite Brite videos they have the Milestar Pantagonia and do crazy stuff.. they also have less weight mass to rotate..

Sponsored

jbozz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
look at some of Lite Brite videos they have the Milestar Pantagonia and do crazy stuff.. they also have less weight mass to rotate..
:like::jk:

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
That's why their 38 is closer to a 37. Ok then.

Their sidewalls sure do slice open easily.
I think that's actually good, a 37 KO2 is close to 35 inches, from the looks of it Patagonia are closer to their actual size than most tires.

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
To the OP take a look at Mickey Thompson Baja atz tires in 315 70 17 size. That’s what I was leaning towards if I went with 35s, but ended up getting 37s. In that size they are pretty light but in the 37s they are just average weight so went a different route.
Sponsored