AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
AU JU I may look into the Rancho shocks.. I have same Terraflex shocks and the 2.5 st lift kit they are just too firm for every day use... I have a 18 JLU sport with aftermarket steel bumper 10K winch and Nitto 35 hanging of the reinforced tailgate. I have a 1.5 mile washboard road to get to house I can fly down it at 55+ with excellent control. But if I slow down to 20 to 25 it's almost painful. I run Nittos at 33 to 35 and it helps only slightly.
Sponsored

Wolfslash16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU Firecracker Recon.
AU JU I may look into the Rancho shocks.. I have same Terraflex shocks and the 2.5 st lift kit they are just too firm for every day use... I have a 18 JLU sport with aftermarket steel bumper 10K winch and Nitto 35 hanging of the reinforced tailgate. I have a 1.5 mile washboard road to get to house I can fly down it at 55+ with excellent control. But if I slow down to 20 to 25 it's almost painful. I run Nittos at 33 to 35 and it helps only slightly.
If your Nitto's are E rated 25-30 PSI should be more ideal. 25 tire PSI is the typical threshold that the Falcon's are tested at.

redelses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR
anyone take these off road yet and report on how they feel? either fast. dirt/gravel forest roads or on more technical trails/larger rocks? thanks!
Sponsored