Sponsored

Falcon 2.2 Fast Adjust Stabilizers are Shipping Now!

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
Holy smokes, received mine quick! Installed today and can feel the difference, big time. Soft is where stock felt, medium is calming whilst driving surface streets around town and firm is firm. You can feel the steering wheel completely on firm. Perfect for windy freeways!

Install was straight forward. Make sure you’ve got the right tools out. The factory stabilizer bolts on the differential housing were a b!tch, even with an impact gun.

Quality piece of kit. Nice!

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Morton, Thanks for the heads up on the stabilizer, I was so focused on the application of the coupon code I didn’t realize the discount was automatically applied. Ordered and hopefully here soon

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Morton, Thanks for the heads up on the stabilizer, I was so focused on the application of the coupon code I didn’t realize the discount was automatically applied. Ordered and hopefully here soon
No problem bro!

OP
OP
River City Offroad

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
I'm sorry I left you guys hanging over the weekend! Our current sale is an automatic discount in the cart and while that is rolling I have the coupon codes turned off.

Thank you for all of the orders!!

Marcus

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Is there anything that can be done to protect the falcon stabilizer when mounting in the factory location? I want a relocation bracket to get it out of harms way, but also want the falcon. Seems no real good options for a good stabilizer that is protected without buy one for a JK and using some relocation kit.

Ben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (White)
Awesome! Thank you very much! It'll be on the way tomorrow and I'll email you tracking as soon as I have it printed.
Will this stabilizer work on a stock JL Rubicon or is there a minimum lift clearance needed for this?

OP
OP
River City Offroad

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
Will this stabilizer work on a stock JL Rubicon or is there a minimum lift clearance needed for this?
They will work on stock Jeeps.

Thanks!
Sponsored