• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Falcon 2.2 Fast Adjust JL Steering Stabilizer

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Has about 600 miles and excellent condition. No dents or bruises. $200.00

IMG_0738.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Can you please post pictures?

Also, why the change so quickly? Did it not perform well?

OP
OP
islandtees

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Its still on the Jeep. Works great. I'm installing steersmarts tie rod and the stabilizer has to be relocated above the bar. I will not be able to use this stabilizer because of the brackets. I wish I could since I like it. I called Falcon and they don't have any adapters at this time. I will take a pic of it on the Jeep tomorrow and post it.

Last edited:

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
What size tie rod do you have? Is it on a stock Rubicon?

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Is that the one in the picture above? It looks different then what I have seen!

Sponsored

OP
OP
islandtees

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Picture above is mine, stock Rubicon tie rods and drag link. It is the same as any other Falcon adjustable steering stabilizer.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Picture above is mine, stock Rubicon tie rods and drag link. It is the same as any other Falcon adjustable steering stabilizer.
upload_2018-12-8_8-45-45.jpeg

It looks like yours is using a different mount on the adjusting end! Am I seeing this wrong?

OP
OP
islandtees

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
That is for a JK, not the JL.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
That is for a JK, not the JL.
Thanks for clearing that up. It’s great to learn on here!

Did this help with any of the steering issues? Mine had them pretty bad but the software fix corrected it for them most part unless I’m towing a trailer!

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My steering wheel went from 12:00 to 11:00 after I added the Falcon 2.2 steering stabilizer. I fixed it by adjusting the collar, so no big deal, but now I wonder if that also can affect alignment. I though for sure it couldn't affect alignment, but now that it threw my steering wheel off, I'm wondering. Also, I had to loosen one end of the track bar to get to some of the steering stabilizer bolts. Is it possible that loosening the track bar (then torquing it back to specs) could affect alignment? Thoughts?

Sponsored