Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Any Sting Grey owners want to trade hoods? My Rubicon for your Sport/Sahara...

I'm a "sleeper" kinda guy...
I’m with you. I do like the sleeper look on my Sahara...
Jeep Wrangler JL Fake rubicons 188B1FB2-340C-4522-9318-C9E44D1AEB40

Sponsored

JEEP392

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEVXR392
I remember doing this when I was 21 years old to a 2001 Audi A4 I bought
I really really wanted the Twin Turbo S4 so I just bought the badge and slapped it on
I was the happiest person in the world lol
You are obviously wanting to do the same thing again by making your jeep an AEV jeep…
Didn’t you send me an email wanting me to get you some AEV badging because AEV won’t sell you any?🤣🤣🤣
Awesome!

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I don’t care either. I figure the more imitators, the more the Rubicon’s or whatever they are imitating worths.

My sister wants to put Rubicon on her Renegade.
Would that be a Rubi-gade, or a Rene-con? 🤔

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Dumbest thread ever. Who cares what someone else does with there vehicle that they paid for? All Jeeps are pretty much the same. They just come with different options from the factory. Some people buy a Rubicon just because it says Rubicon on the hood and never take it wheeling a day in its life. I think that's worse.

Some people buy a Sport and build it to be waaay more capable then a stock Rubicon and take it off roading every chance they get. There's more then one way to skin a cat!!

And now with the Willys Xtreme Recon package that really mudies the water. Just add electronic Eaton lockers and you have a crazy capable rig with stock HD axles and a ton of other upgraded bits from the factory over a stock standard Rubicon.

All Jeeps are good. It doesn't matter what the hell it says on the hood. Most people put custom names there anyway. It's all about good times and good vibes!✌

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I dont see any issue with using a rubi hood as it serves no real purpose...but if it has rubicon badging on it than thats different.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Dumbest thread ever. Who cares what someone else does with there vehicle that they paid for? All Jeeps are pretty much the same. They just come with different options from the factory. Some people buy a Rubicon just because it says Rubicon on the hood and never take it wheeling a day in its life. I think that's worse.

Some people buy a Sport and build it to be waaay more capable then a stock Rubicon and take it off roading every chance they get. There's more then one way to skin a cat!!

And now with the Willys Xtreme Recon package that really mudies the water. Just add electronic Eaton lockers and you have a crazy capable rig with stock HD axles and a ton of other upgraded bits from the factory over a stock standard Rubicon.

All Jeeps are good. It doesn't matter what the hell it says on the hood. Most people put custom names there anyway. It's all about good times and good vibes!✌
if someone is trying to upbadge thats where you go why...whats the point

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
J

Just another slooow day on the forum. Rubi hoods are fake anyway. I happily swapped mine for a non and got $500.
Funny how the only real hood is the 392

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
There is a special place in hell for those who upbadge. They are sycophants and products of incest.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
To put it bluntly, who cares? I see women at the gym all the time who are trying to pass off “after-market mods” for OEM equipment. Anyone who is the know knows what is fake and what is real ….
Tittycon!?

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.