Sponsored

Fair price for a used OEM rear steel bumper?

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hi,
I tried searching and found prices all over the map. I removed my OEM steel bumper and want to offer it at a price that is fair to the buyer but don't want to low ball myself. We don't have an active market locally so I don't have any idea what people actually pay for a used OEM rear steel bumper.

My bumper has some scuff marks and the plastic started looking not brand new on day two, but there are no dings, dents, or through paint scratches. It still looks great from a car length away.

Do you have any thoughts about what these things sell for?

Thank you!
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

In my area they usually go for ~$600-700. They're $1,100 new, and most 3rd party knock-offs are in the ~$500 range.

If you want to move it quickly, $500 would be good, but you could probably get a little more.

OP
OP
Yellow Cake Kid

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thanks for the helpful info. I can't imagine someone in my small rural market paying $500 but it's good to know they might appreciate that a market adjusted price will seem like a really good deal. :)

Thank you!

2018JLRUSellersremorse

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon
Thanks for the helpful info. I can't imagine someone in my small rural market paying $500 but it's good to know they might appreciate that a market adjusted price will seem like a really good deal. :)

Thank you!
I'm in Arlington TX, looking for a OEM rear bumper with the sensors, or holes for them.

OP
OP
Yellow Cake Kid

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm in Arlington TX, looking for a OEM rear bumper with the sensors, or holes for them.
Hi,
The bumper I am selling does not have the sensor holes, and it is in a small town in Utah about 997 miles away from Arlington TX.

I put it on the local Facebook Marketplace for $400 and am hoping there is someone in the area who has been looking for one.

Sponsored

Herson

First Name
Herson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler unlimited rubicon
I paid $350 for mine.

SilverRubi

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I posted mine on here and Facebook marketplace a couple days ago for $300. It has the sensor holes. I haven't had any hits on it yet. I think location makes a big difference. I'm in the KC area.
Sponsored