Rubidoc

First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey everyone,

I have ordered a Jeep Wrangler and according to Jeep chat, it arrived last week at the dealership. I emailed my salesman and texted with no response. I called this morning and was told it did arrive as a part of a large shipment and it will be ready in a couple of days. I'm not sure what is happening and I just wanted to see if this is something to expect. I did place a $1000 non-refundable deposit.
Sponsored

mdkautzman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Anyone ever request to be present and take delivery off the truck?
If so how?

rlnAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4XE Sting Gray
Hey everyone,

I have ordered a Jeep Wrangler and according to Jeep chat, it arrived last week at the dealership. I emailed my salesman and texted with no response. I called this morning and was told it did arrive as a part of a large shipment and it will be ready in a couple of days. I'm not sure what is happening and I just wanted to see if this is something to expect. I did place a $1000 non-refundable deposit.
Noticed you are from AZ. Is this a dealership in the Phoenix area? Reason I am asking is that I have a Wrangler on order from a dealership in the Phoenix area and I have too chase after them to get any updates and I can definitely see something like this happening. I have no trust in this dealership.

OP
OP
Rubidoc

Rubidoc

First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Anyone ever request to be present and take delivery off the truck?
If so how?
Thanks for replying, however, I'm not sure what do you mean?

OP
OP
Rubidoc

Rubidoc

First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Noticed you are from AZ. Is this a dealership in the Phoenix area? Reason I am asking is that I have a Wrangler on order from a dealership in the Phoenix area and I have too chase after them to get any updates and I can definitely see something like this happening. I have no trust in this dealership.
Fellow Arizonian!
I ordered from Tucson. To be honest, I wish if I ordered from Gilbert or Phoenix.

Sponsored

rlnAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4XE Sting Gray
Fellow Arizonian!
I ordered from Tucson. To be honest, I wish if I ordered from Gilbert or Phoenix.
Thanks for reply. I am actually from Tucson and I could not get a decent price from the two Tucson dealerships so had to go to Phoenix. This is my 3rd Jeep so I am very familiar with the dealership on the East side of Tucson.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Hey everyone,

@Rubidoc

Rather then calling and having smoke blown up your ass..... Do, asap, drive over to that dealership and do your communication with them in person. You will fair far better.. Look around their lot for your JL.

mdkautzman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Thanks for replying, however, I'm not sure what do you mean?
I mean arrive when the transport truck shows up at the dealer and take it without dealer prep.
I hear it done several times and wondering how to actually have that arranged.

Watched Quadratec's latest video on his friends 392. Took delivery off truck.

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
I mean arrive when the transport truck shows up at the dealer and take it without dealer prep.
I hear it done several times and wondering how to actually have that arranged.

Watched Quadratec's latest video on his friends 392. Took delivery off truck.

I will be doing this with mine. I don't want the dealer to touch it. Incompetent fucks.

Sponsored

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
When our 4xe was delivered, they said it wouldn’t be ready for a few days. There are dealer inspections and prep that has to be completed before they can sell the vehicle. So no, not unusual. They did take a video of the jeep and sent to us so that we could see that it was there and what we had ordered.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
There is still PDI they have to do before the vehicle can be delivered. Sometimes computers have to be hooked up, suspension shipping blocks removed, inspections done, and so on. No vehicle these days is ready to go straight off the truck for delivery.

I just told my salesman I don't want them touching it. Not that big of a deal.

OP
OP
Rubidoc

Rubidoc

First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks for reply. I am actually from Tucson and I could not get a decent price from the two Tucson dealerships so had to go to Phoenix. This is my 3rd Jeep so I am very familiar with the dealership on the East side of Tucson.
I did get mine $2k below MSRP and requested zero add-ons from Jim Click. I emailed multiple dealerships, including the few in phoenix with no luck.
Sponsored