Factory LEDs on 2019 Wrangler - built in Halos

Memphis Peej

First Name
PJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Acura TSX, 2019 Moab!!!
This might be a really dumb question ( and I've tried to look it up, maybe not using right terms) but do the factory LEDs have the halo lights built in?

I just bought a 2019 Moab, and it's being shipped to me from Washington so I'm trying to kill time by fantasizing. I'd love to have halos and I can't tell if they already have them.

Thanks,
PJ
Advertisement

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Playing in the cloud
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, the stock LED package has halo rings, white colored. I really like them. The halos are not ridiculously bright like some aftermarket ones, and personally I am not into having other colors for them.

acticalmotoring.com.au%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F11%2FScreen-Shot-2017-11-30-at-9.39.56-AM.png

OP
OP
Memphis Peej

Memphis Peej

First Name
PJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Acura TSX, 2019 Moab!!!
Yes, the stock LED package has halo rings, white colored. I really like them. The halos are not ridiculously bright like some aftermarket ones, and personally I am not into having other colors for them.

acticalmotoring.com.au%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F11%2FScreen-Shot-2017-11-30-at-9.39.56-AM.png
Thank you very much!

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Technician
This might be a really dumb question ( and I've tried to look it up, maybe not using right terms) but do the factory LEDs have the halo lights built in?

I just bought a 2019 Moab, and it's being shipped to me from Washington so I'm trying to kill time by fantasizing. I'd love to have halos and I can't tell if they already have them.

Thanks,
PJ
Yes they do have them

Kona Damien

First Name
Damien
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Rubicon and ‘13 Grand Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
It’s nice because you can turn off the lights on the fenders off and just run the halos.

Advertisement

Icon Vehicle Dynamics

Advertisement