Factory LED Package DRL/Turn Signals

JLAnnabelle

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
I was reading this thread and someone posted the wires needed for the fender lights are 68315806AA and 68315806AB but another review said this did not work. Also I cannot find 68315806AB for sale, can I get 68315806AA x2 for both lights? Can someone please confirm these are the correct cables. Thank you
Advertisement

MyLilPonyJeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10
The LED DRLs come with a wiring harness already attached, I don't think you can separate them. The harness you are looking at is for non LED. I upgraded my Sahara halogen DRLs to LED (in fact just finished getting the HALOs to work on the OEM Headlights tonight). The take off LED DRLs I bought came with the wiring harness and I could not remove it. I had to disconnect the halogen harness and run the one attached to the DRLs. I made a video if you want to check it out.

OP
OP

JLAnnabelle

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
The LED DRLs come with a wiring harness already attached, I don't think you can separate them. The harness you are looking at is for non LED. I upgraded my Sahara halogen DRLs to LED (in fact just finished getting the HALOs to work on the OEM Headlights tonight). The take off LED DRLs I bought came with the wiring harness and I could not remove it. I had to disconnect the halogen harness and run the one attached to the DRLs. I made a video if you want to check it out.

Thank you this is super helpful. I actually watched your video a few times but I didn't realize the wiring was attached. Somehow my LED's did not come with any wires. Then I realized you can't buy the wiring by itself so I ended up buying another set of leds with wires this time. Thank you again for the response.

MyLilPonyJeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10
Thank you this is super helpful. I actually watched your video a few times but I didn't realize the wiring was attached. Somehow my LED's did not come with any wires. Then I realized you can't buy the wiring by itself so I ended up buying another set of leds with wires this time. Thank you again for the response.
Yeah I was afraid when I got my set that the seller had cut the wires because I even asked him (at that time I didn't realize it was built-in) but I figured I had my own set. To my surprise, the harnesses were all attached. Good luck with the mod!

Advertisement

Hothead Headliners

Advertisement