• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York Factory LED DRL/Turn Signals $200 shipped!

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Bought off another member but ended up chopping my fenders instead. One has a tear in one of the mounting tabs. Easy fix or it would function as is. $250/shipped.

**EDIT: NOW $200/shipped**
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Do you have any pics? Would it still bolt up with the tear in the tab?
Yeah I planned on snapping some on lunch. Yeah looks like it would bolt up fine and there are three other mounting points anyway along with the bracing there would be no issues. If you are OCD you could put some epoxy on it and it would be 100%.

OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Updated with pictures. Wiring is all in perfect shape.The tab is shown on the last pic. It is still pretty solid (I'm assuming from the thickness of the plastic). As stated before it does not look like it was effect the mounting at all.

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6828.jpg

OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Bumpski!

Sponsored

Amansurpro

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
If only this worked as a direct swap for a JL Sport S I would def purchase it

OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR

Stickerhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1997 TJ on 37’s, 2017 Powerstoke Tow Pig
Vehicle Showcase
What I have read, looks like you can do it on a Rubi or Sahara because it has the four prong plug. Sport’s only have three since it is not an option. You will need a Tazer to switch from Halogen to LED

Sponsored

OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
What I have read, looks like you can do it on a Rubi or Sahara because it has the four prong plug. Sport’s only have three since it is not an option. You will need a Tazer to switch from Halogen to LED
Gotcha. Thanks! Didn't know the plugs were different.

Stickerhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1997 TJ on 37’s, 2017 Powerstoke Tow Pig
Vehicle Showcase
Again, that is what I have read on this forum. My daughter order a Sahara and did not order the LED’s. I am going to look at her plugs when she takes delivery so we can buy some if it is 4 prong. I have a JLUR with LED’s so I have something to compare it too.

OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
My JKUR did not come with the LED package and they plug in perfect but I believe the DRL is the difference. Sahara and Rubi came with the DRL wire where I don’t think it was available on the Sport. I’m guessing she will have the same harness as you.

Little Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Sahara 35x12.5 R18
Updated with pictures. Wiring is all in perfect shape.The tab is shown on the last pic. It is still pretty solid (I'm assuming from the thickness of the plastic). As stated before it does not look like it was effect the mounting at all.

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6828.jpg
Still available, im interested in buying. [email protected]