• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Factory Jeep JL Sting Gray Painted Fender Flares (Bay Area, Ca)

Jeddi

First Name
Jeddi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK8
Set of four factory take off Sting Gray Flares with none LED markers for 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler. In excellent condition. Located in east bay area. Sorry I can't ship them.
$595

00c0c_5BnJ7Um5oq5_1200x900.jpg

00j0j_99DpUKqjG0j_1200x900.jpg

00L0L_3KIbIJzF4dk_1200x900.jpg

01414_iyjV0zaLikw_1200x900.jpg

01515_7y2IHjNrUTN_1200x900.jpg
Sponsored

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
Next question someone is going to ask....................are these Rubicon flares? :rock:

OP
OP

Jeddi

First Name
Jeddi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK8
Sorry guys I can't safely ship these parts. Must pick up in East Bay Area.

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Yo how's my soft top doing?? :P

GLWS buddy!

Sponsored

Needraggr

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Altitude, Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
As much of an awesome road trip it could be from New Jersey...if you could figure out how to ship them I would be interested.

OP
OP

Jeddi

First Name
Jeddi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK8
Love to help, but I deal with shipping enough to know that I can't safely ship these at a reasonable price. Looking for local pick up.

Sponsored

amaster514

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Dang I've been looking for Sting Grey fenders for a while, unfortunately I'm in Canada :swear:

OP
OP

Jeddi

First Name
Jeddi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK8
For sure I can't ship to Canada. Not sure I want to deal with shipping them right now, due to size and how fragile these parts can be.
Sponsored