Factory Half Doors

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The JK and everything before it had half doors as an option from day one. Before the JK half doors were the base and full doors were the upgrade IIRC.

I get frustrated because they showed them off at the reveal, showed them off with concept cars, and in most pamphlets. In my opinion they have all the information on the fitment and how to make them as they already have them. They also now have 3 different versions (2 door, 4 door, JT) that are the market for them.

It's the same as the "Accessories" for the mopar tire carrier that have not been introduced yet either. Just feel frustrated and feel they mention stuff with no intention, or little intention to make to sell another product. I would have waited on the mopar tailgate had I known they wouldn't be offering accessories yet.
Sponsored

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Someone posted a small review on here not to long ago. I can't find it quickly, but might be in the Bestop sponsor forum.
I may get them, but the ones I bought for the JK were... not the best. And I don't think the top of just the half door would be a comfortable arm rest.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Someone posted a small review on here not to long ago. I can't find it quickly, but might be in the Bestop sponsor forum.
I may get them, but the ones I bought for the JK were... not the best. And I don't think the top of just the half door would be a comfortable arm rest.
I just found it, Ive had soft doors on a YJ years ago so I know what to expect. The price is a little high for me, especially when I can get JCR half doors for the same price. Maybe once these are out and other MFG make more options the price will come down. The JCR doors looks great and probably my next purchase.

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
My first option is going to be factory doors, but I think the Core doors are a close second. I appreciate the option to be a full door or element door and to be honest I kinda like the element door look on a 2 door. I was actually interested in the donut doors at the reveal so these might be similiar.
Sponsored