Sponsored

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
not gonna lie, they are much better quality than I was expecting.
Sponsored

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
So what do you guys think the “no car wash” warning means? Is it because you might get wet, or that it may damage the upper half of the door or mirrors? Is there also a warning for the soft top that it shouldn’t go through a car wash?

sebythellama

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
So what do you guys think the “no car wash” warning means? Is it because you might get wet, or that it may damage the upper half of the door or mirrors? Is there also a warning for the soft top that it shouldn’t go through a car wash?
Yeah, I've got the soft top and it just means avoid brush car washes. I just wash mine myself or I'll occasionally take it to a place that hand washes it. The bristles are just hard on the top, and especially the windows. Assuming the same applies to the uppers.

As for me, these look incredible, but for $2,000 I'd rather save the money and just go totally doorless.

WTXRuby2020

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Never take a soft top through a car wash....beats the shit outta the top and plastic windows..hand wash only!

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Introducing new half doors for the Jeep Wrangler, giving owners of the original SUV even more of an ultimate open-air experience.

Please see the attached video, it will answer all questions you may have regarding the installation of the new half doors!

The official press release can be seen HERE.

Jeep Cares

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Introducing new half doors for the Jeep Wrangler, giving owners of the original SUV even more of an ultimate open-air experience.

Please see the attached video, it will answer all questions you may have regarding the installation of the new half doors!

The official press release can be seen HERE.

Jeep Cares

Hey Jeep Cares
how about making these available now to all us existing JL owners!

Archeonomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanderhall
The regular door sill height is perfect for me to rest my arm on while driving, so I'll stick to those.

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Hey Jeep Cares
how about making these available now to all us existing JL owners!
...and at a price that isn’t ridiculous! :like:

Sponsored

Gfcronus

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go cart.
I got the half doors and they are awesome. And yes, they come with mirrors already installed and a wiring harness that lets you adjust electrically.

I love the premium uppers too, but I can’t figure out how to adjust them. The graphical instructions are confusing and this video is not much better. The front passenger upper is not tight at the roof line, allowing rain to get inside. I can’t figure it out on my own. May have to take it to a service center.

Kfoo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I got the half doors and they are awesome. And yes, they come with mirrors already installed and a wiring harness that lets you adjust electrically.

I love the premium uppers too, but I can’t figure out how to adjust them. The graphical instructions are confusing and this video is not much better. The front passenger upper is not tight at the roof line, allowing rain to get inside. I can’t figure it out on my own. May have to take it to a service center.
@Gfcronus

Discussed it here!

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...doors-for-the-perfect-fit.74112/#post-1543512