Factory fog light into new steel bumper

Baconator

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
I installed a new steel bumper last night, and while doing so, I seem to have mistaken some components of the fog light for fasteners holding it to the vehicle. To those that are familiar, I'm speaking of the 3 small black caps that hold the light to the harness.

Anyway, those are needed in the harness to move them to the new bumper, and so I currently have two holes in my bumper.

So, questions and appeal for advice:
1. Does anyone know where I can acquire the small black caps?
2. Do aftermarket fog lights come with the little black caps?
3. Is there a kind jeeper who would sell me either the black caps or your factory fogs? Even better if you're in or near Cumming, GA.

As an aside, this EAG bumper is solid as fuck, and for $270, I can't recommend it more.

20210909_200518.jpg
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I installed a new steel bumper last night, and while doing so, I seem to have mistaken some components of the fog light for fasteners holding it to the vehicle. To those that are familiar, I'm speaking of the 3 small black caps that hold the light to the harness.

Anyway, those are needed in the harness to move them to the new bumper, and so I currently have two holes in my bumper.

So, questions and appeal for advice:
1. Does anyone know where I can acquire the small black caps?
2. Do aftermarket fog lights come with the little black caps?
3. Is there a kind jeeper who would sell me either the black caps or your factory fogs? Even better if you're in or near Cumming, GA.

As an aside, this EAG bumper is solid as fuck, and for $270, I can't recommend it more.

Jeep Wrangler JL Factory fog light into new steel bumper 20210909_200518
Find a pic of the caps in question. I replaced my bumper and fogs on the last jeep and still have the bumper in the garage. I may have them if I know what I'm looking for. As for the EAG, it's solid, but it fades, and rusts quick. I got it cause I needed a bumper QUICK (like leaving for Moab in a couple days quick) but I wished I had replaced it before I started mounting the winch, and lights. I felt married to it after that. YMMV, just letting you know my experience. In it's defense I did put it through a lot.

OP
OP
Baconator

Baconator

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
Find a pic of the caps in question. I replaced my bumper and fogs on the last jeep and still have the bumper in the garage. I may have them if I know what I'm looking for. As for the EAG, it's solid, but it fades, and rusts quick. I got it cause I needed a bumper QUICK (like leaving for Moab in a couple days quick) but I wished I had replaced it before I started mounting the winch, and lights. I felt married to it after that. YMMV, just letting you know my experience. In it's defense I did put it through a lot.
They're pretty smashed up but this is one of them. They go on the little white balls on the posts of the light in the other pic

16313069966094881459832801035664.jpg

20210910_144516.jpg

OP
OP
Baconator

Baconator

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler
And thanks for the info on the EAG. I know its always a risk. Hopefully the garage and being in the south will help on the rust

Sponsored