Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
JL11.jpg

JL12.jpg

JL13.jpg

JL14.jpg

JL15.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Question for you. What electronics were you able to successfully remove. More specifically the seatbelt pretensioners, Radio frequency hub in the rear, the sound bar items and associated wiring, as well as the Drive terrain control module in the rear right fender area.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
BosRacing

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM MegaCab, 2018 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator LE

Question for you. What electronics were you able to successfully remove. More specifically the seatbelt pretensioners, Radio frequency hub in the rear, the sound bar items and associated wiring, as well as the Drive terrain control module in the rear right fender area.[/QUOTE]

Great question!. I was able to remove all the sound bar items and associated wiring. As for the seatbelt pretensioners, I kept the wiring for the drivers belt attached and relocated it. The modules and hub in back were retained as well, just relocated and weather sealed. The individual RF sensors were left in the original locations and I have not attempted to remove them.

OP
OP
BosRacing

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM MegaCab, 2018 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
Oh, well in that case. :like:

New thread for the truck or care to share here?
It's a work in progress and I did start a new build thread on the Gladiator site however I have not updated. Just not a whole lot of traffic on forums anymore and the time it takes to maintain a thread with current updates just doesn't seem worth it. lol.

Here's a pic of the current state....

fullsizeoutput_5fb.jpeg

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
It's a work in progress and I did start a new build thread on the Gladiator site however I have not updated. Just not a whole lot of traffic on forums anymore and the time it takes to maintain a thread with current updates just doesn't seem worth it. lol.

Here's a pic of the current state....

fullsizeoutput_5fb.jpeg
Nice looking truck!

I hear ya, but happy to get updates when you have them. :like::beer: