Extreme Terrain Customer Service...

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
So I ordered the MP concepts aluminum front bumper and I lost the installation manual. No big deal, I thought as it's just an installation manual and can easily send a PDF or at least a link.

I contacted ET customer support and basically told me no. Seriously.... (They also said I was 60 days out from support. Even though I bought it 35 days ago.)

Please tell us what you are chatting in for. I have a question about my existing order
You were transferred to Rainiel Sto. D.
Wed, 03/17/21 11:14:45 am America/New_York​
Rainiel Sto. D.
11:14:45 am​
Hello. How may I help you?
Customer
11:15:21 am​
I have item number J134510-JL and wanted to see if you would be able to send me the installtion instructions as i can't find mine
Rainiel Sto. D.
11:15:52 am​
Good morning! I'm sorry that you can't find your installation instruction. Let me check this for you. May I please have your name, order number/phone, and shipping/billing address?
Customer
11:16:56 am​
XXX XXX
Order: XXX
Phone: XXX
Address: XXX
Rainiel Sto. D.
11:17:57 am​
Thank you William! I'm checking this one now. Would you mind if I'll be right back in a couple of minutes?
Customer
11:18:03 am​
np
Rainiel Sto. D.
11:18:10 am​
Thank you William.
Upon checking, our supplier did not provide the installation manual online. Let me request it to them. One moment please.
Customer
11:21:46 am​
thank you
Rainiel Sto. D.
11:22:14 am​
You're welcome William.
Upon checking, your item is beyond 60 days and I will need to consult the request to our higher ups. I'm really sorry for the delay. One moment please.
Customer
11:27:15 am​
how am I beyond 60 days when it was ordered 37 days ago?
Rainiel Sto. D.
11:28:25 am​
I only said to you what our system say. I'm really sorry for that. I'm still consulting them for the instruction manual.
Customer
11:28:43 am​
thank you
Rainiel Sto. D.
11:29:13 am​
You're welcome William
Our higher ups are still not replying on your concern. I'm really sorry for the delay.
Customer
11:33:36 am​
no problem
Rainiel Sto. D.
11:33:53 am​
Thank you for your patience William.
Our Higher ups already reply and said that they try to see if our supplier have a manual online that we can give but they did not found any. I'm still asking what we can do on your concern.
I do apologize for the delays.
Customer
11:44:19 am​
thank you
Rainiel Sto. D.
11:44:43 am​
You're welcome William. I hope they can do something on your case.
Our higher ups are double checking but if they did not find anything then they said that there is nothing we can do. I'm really sorry to inform you this,
Upon checking, our Higher ups did not find any. I would highly suggest that you install the item through your local mechanic or scan to the so they can check the issue on your vehicle. I'm really sorry that they did not find any manual to send for you.
Sponsored

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
F’n outsourced foreign BS customer service. So sick of this shit. Its everywhere these days. Whats not outsourced is usually just lazy people who don’t gaf. If I acted like these people in my job, people would literally DIE.

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
WOW!! Can be sure I will NEVER order form this outfit - ET

OP
OP
WilhelmSR

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
WOW!! Can be sure I will NEVER order form this outfit - ET
Already spent over $3k with them. Not spending a penny more.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WilhelmSR

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
I have never tried to upload a .pdf to a forum before... if this doesn’t work, I can send via email or just scan to .jpg.
You are AWESOME. Thank you.