Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone else having some crazy delays from companies, specifically Rock Krawler, right now?

I ordered a 2.5 inch no limits kit in early March and was told 10-12 weeks. A good chunk of parts are in but now could have to wait another 45 days for a component box.

Starting to get a little frustrated because I was hoping to be up on trails by now.

I get Covid plays a big factor here and have been trying to be understanding. Just curious if others are seeing this.
Sponsored

whiskey jack

First Name
marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl
I had ordered from RK beginning November 2020 and received my lift late April 2021. They were polite on the phone but kept giving me delivery dates that would come and go. I heard bushing shortages, ups problems, weather delays, and supplier problems. I don't think they were lying but it was very frustrating. When I first ordered I was told end of January as a delivery date.

The only reason I didn't cancel and go with another company (clayton was next up for me) was because I got such a killer deal and during my wait prices had generally gone up.

Discount tire was great and sat on my wheels and tires for months while I waited. They are the only part of the ordeal I would do again.

OP
OP
Datjeeptho

Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I had ordered from RK beginning November 2020 and received my lift late April 2021. They were polite on the phone but kept giving me delivery dates that would come and go. I heard bushing shortages, ups problems, weather delays, and supplier problems. I don't think they were lying but it was very frustrating. When I first ordered I was told end of January as a delivery date.

The only reason I didn't cancel and go with another company (clayton was next up for me) was because I got such a killer deal and during my wait prices had generally gone up.

Discount tire was great and sat on my wheels and tires for months while I waited. They are the only part of the ordeal I would do again.
Discount has been great for me as well. I ordered the lift through 4 wheel parts and they have been outstanding keeping me updated and such.
The process has just been so slow from the RK side. I’m tempted to cancel but RK is known for high quality. I also don’t know what else I would go with.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
These are trying times right now. I ordered the front and rear Antirock sway bar kits on April 19th. The eta to ship from the manufacturer was 30 days, and those have always been accurate to how it panned out. But material shortages have extended my wait. The rear kit was shipped out about 45 days after ordering. I was curious about the front kit, which is currently expected to ship out by June 24th.

Hang in there, buddy. Rock Krawler is worth the wait. A lesser kit in your hands now would only leave you wondering.
Sponsored