Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
It's very much worth echoing, that nothing beats seeing these colors in person.

The 1st time I laid eyes on Stingray, everything else melted away. It speaks to the Jeeps military roots, but not overtly. And it's monotone finish changes in different lighting. These pics were taken moments apart...

Jeep Wrangler JL Exterior Color Selection 20200628_200307
Jeep Wrangler JL Exterior Color Selection 20200628_200810
Sponsored

TJdesersand

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Windstar
Hi there

I am planning to buy my new wrangler before the end of this year, thinking to get the Sport model 4-doors, but very confused about the exterior color. I would like to hear your opinions and preferences to help me choose better. I am a 40-year-old Male and want to use the Wrangler for casual use.

Colors: Sting-Gray, Sarge Green, Billet Silver, or Granite Crystal.

I feel the Granite might be too dark though.

thanks
My new Wrangler will be loud color. 50 shades of Grey, Silver not appealing, to me, and does not stand out in large parking lots. Tons of that color tone vehicles out there, in my humble opinion.

Sponsored

GeckoJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Baja Yellow
Hi there

I am planning to buy my new wrangler before the end of this year, thinking to get the Sport model 4-doors, but very confused about the exterior color. I would like to hear your opinions and preferences to help me choose better. I am a 40-year-old Male and want to use the Wrangler for casual use.

thanks

Any color you choose will be awesome! I'm currently a Baja Yellow JKU waiting patiently on my Gecko JLU. Whichever you choose you will love!

20170923_160950.jpg

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Didnā€™t see anyone comment that the 2022 model is nearly upon us, surely Jeep will switch up some colors - might impact the OPā€™s decision also. I am hoping Commando green makes a comeback šŸ˜Ž
Apparently order banks open October 5th for the 2022s. I really hope they release the new colors and options Information before then. Nothing like waiting last minute Jeep!!

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
All my vehicles have either been silver or black. I decided to take a gamble and do something outside of my norm. I went with Hella Yella (never saw it in person) when I placed my factory order. I am so glad I did. I love it and was nervous as hell at about doing it, but you only live once and again so glad I did.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
All my vehicles have either been silver or black. I decided to take a gamble and do something outside of my norm. I went with Hella Yella (never saw it in person) when I placed my factory order. I am so glad I did. I love it and was nervous as hell at about doing it, but you only live once and again so glad I did.
Same here only White, then Hella unseen.
If it ever arrives I'll let you know if I like it. šŸ˜

SDJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon 2018
Hi there

thanks
I have granite crystal and I love it especially with the Rubicon red accents! I donā€™t feel itā€™s too dark. My second choice would be sting-grey. Lately Iā€™ve seen the sarge green and it looks pretty cool too.

WorkingMan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Hi there

thanks
If you like grey the Granite is very nice. Looks good with the standard black top too.
Sponsored