Sponsored

Extension cable very useful for our modifications (Tazer or others) !

OP
OP
SwissSteph

SwissSteph

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.swissjeepjl.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon - Hella Yella - 2.2 Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like I should have them in about 3 weeks. No, they won’t be $5. Probably more like $25, just to make it worthwhile to be able to offer it not at a loss...
They’re coming in with cloth tape instead of PVC.
It's up to you to decide on your prices. I just shared my discovery for the members here.
Sponsored

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
It's up to you to decide on your prices. I just shared my discovery for the members here.
Definitely appreciate the work you put in to get this vendor online. I’m sure some here will buy them direct from that Alibaba source, as it’s probably only going to end up being $15 or so with shipping!

OP
OP
SwissSteph

SwissSteph

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.swissjeepjl.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It cost me a lot more for mine, because I received it by DHL in about 5 days, but it was my choice.

OP
OP
SwissSteph

SwissSteph

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.swissjeepjl.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't really know what "Reaction score" on this forum is for, but I'm very happy that my message helps you.

I installed my cable only a few hours ago, I received it this very morning.
I'm very happy that I don't have to dismantle the panel anymore (I managed to break some things, but fortunately to repair them very cleanly) and that I don't have to break my back and hurt my hands anymore, and that's great.

Thanks also to Z-Automotive for inventing the Tazer :like: and the cable that repairs the dirt problem with the part (axe) that breaks down (the one on my front axe is broken down):like:

Last edited:

RedWranger

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Awesome! You don't know how many curse words and tweaked necks I've had trying to take my Tazer Mini on and off for Service visits. This is definitely a quality of life increase for me! Great find! I'll be ordering direct from Zautomotive.

Sponsored

MgcCrkr

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2018 JLU Sahara
Awesome! You don't know how many curse words and tweaked necks I've had trying to take my Tazer Mini on and off for Service visits. This is definitely a quality of life increase for me! Great find! I'll be ordering direct from Zautomotive.
Same here!

Thank you @SwissSteph
Thank you @joe@zauto

2019 JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Is the way this is used is to plug this cable into the factory SGW plugs and let it hang down to be used when you remove the Tazer for service you then plug the two cables together (The new cable just sitting there and the existing cable that was plugged into the Tazer)?

chewieHVT

First Name
MV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
I'm in.

chewieHVT

First Name
MV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
^^ yes. This will save my hands too, I’ve done this about 1000 times!
I've been so happy with the Tazer. I'll pay a higher price to buy it from you. Thanks for working on this.

Sponsored

D90John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for this. I just put I for a quote for 1000pcs so we can add this to our offering. Those connectors aren’t easy to find!
Great! I was going to order a “few” but the shipping is a deal breaker for me. I would gladly buy one when available!! Thanks

SLK RCK

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I bought 2, cost me about $32 to save on shipping with the assumption I could sell the extra. Anyone want to pay $15 plus shipping?

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I like it, but when I go to the dealer and have to remove the Tazer I still have to unplug the extension for the bypass up there and insert the wires back in. Or would it be fine to just let the tazer end connections dangle?
I wouldn’t leave the extender in there when taking it to the dealer.
Any dealer with a good eye will see that you’re still tampering with the SGW even if they don’t see a Tazer plugged in. Otherwise, why would you need an extender harness?
Sponsored