Extending the Rubicon OEM e-locker wire harness

danenglish2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
My wrangler has coilovers and want to extend my OEM (Dana 44) e-locker wire for more travel (right now I use limit straps). Before I splice into the wires, does anyone know of a 3rd party plug and play extension? It needs to be a 4-wire because of the sensor. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
My wrangler has coilovers and want to extend my OEM (Dana 44) e-locker wire for more travel (right now I use limit straps). Before I splice into the wires, does anyone know of a 3rd party plug and play extension? It needs to be a 4-wire because of the sensor. Thanks in advance.

I understand this is used to fix an error, but would something like this help you?
https://www.zautomotive.com/product/z-locker-oem/

Jeff2018

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone else have an opinion about an electronic locker extension? It looks like Z-Automotive stopped making the extension linked above.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sponsored

tecnic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
MOPAR makes a pigtail. The part number is 68500924AA, and it's about $40.

I extended mine with that kit and some harness wrap from O'Reilly's

Hal G

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I know this post is a little old but I was also looking for an extension harness for the stock lockers. I have the metal cloak game changer lift. I started with the rock sport shocks and the harness was just long enough but I recently but the 6 pack shocks on and when I was using the crane to lift the back end to check over everything noticed my locker harness was super tight and I was not all the way up to allow full drop. I found the Z automotive makes a 6 inch factory extension. Just wanted to let everyone know.
Jeep Wrangler JL Extending the Rubicon OEM e-locker wire harness IMG_0178
Sponsored