First Name
Neenah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler UL Willys
Occupation
ReTired
I have a 2020 Unlimited Sport Willys, purchased new and did not buy an extended warranty at the time, but am considering one now. It's my only vehicle, but my miles are mostly trip traveling. My Jeep is not a pavement princess as I like to get far off the beaten path, so do go off road, and have on some pretty gnarly stuff, but no rock crawling.

Teal.Luna is stock and most likely will pretty much stay that way. She has: 3.6L auto 8 speed engine, power windows & door locks, a/c, heated seats & steering wheel, tow package, but NO safety/security group or proximity sensors.

So with all of this in mind, and based on whatever issues you may have had with your Jeep JL, which Mopar extended warranty plan (Powertrain, Added Care or Max Care) would you consider getting, and why? Also, are there any good 2nd party companies which also offer extended warranties? TYIA

243277851_4540141776045058_5908335322890897282_n.jpg
Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I have a 2020 Unlimited Sport Willys, purchased new and did not buy an extended warranty at the time, but am considering one now. It's my only vehicle, but my miles are mostly trip traveling. My Jeep is not a pavement princess as I like to get far off the beaten path, so do go off road, and have on some pretty gnarly stuff, but no rock crawling.

Teal.Luna is stock and most likely will pretty much stay that way. She has: 3.6L auto 8 speed engine, power windows & door locks, a/c, heated seats & steering wheel, tow package, but NO safety/security group or proximity sensors.

So with all of this in mind, and based on whatever issues you may have had with your Jeep JL, which Mopar extended warranty plan (Powertrain, Added Care or Max Care) would you consider getting, and why? Also, are there any good 2nd party companies which also offer extended warranties? TYIA

Jeep Wrangler JL Extended Warranty for a Jeep JL 243277851_4540141776045058_5908335322890897282_n
Have you tried using the forum search feature? This topic has been discussed ad nauseum

OP
OP
Neen_Spell

Neen_Spell

First Name
Neenah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler UL Willys
Occupation
ReTired
Have you tried using the forum search feature? This topic has been discussed ad nauseum
I did search "extended warranty" before posting, but surprisingly not much came up. When my thread was moved, "similar threads" came up with that 'title'. I have perused them and did not really find an answer to the specific info i am seeking. Had i, would've deleted this thread/inquiry.
Sponsored

Last edited: