Sponsored

Extended warranty and antirust

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Just the underneath. Well, I have them do a fabric and carpet protector, rust prevention, and an undercoating. I do it ASAP. But you can do it whenever. I highly recommend it. It just gives me some piece of mind that I am doing what I can to prevent rust :like:

PS. I don't recommend Ziebart. I've used them a couple of times, and each time the vehicle rusted :crying:.
You offer good advice. Just saying.
I've been wondering about this situation myself as my Wrangler gets closer to delivery. I'm glad this thread came up.
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
You offer good advice. Just saying.
I've been wondering about this situation myself as my Wrangler gets closer to delivery. I'm glad this thread came up.
Thanks! You can get this directly from LineX or your dealer may have a ValueGuard package, which is thru LineX.

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just the underneath. Well, I have them do a fabric and carpet protector, rust prevention, and an undercoating. I do it ASAP. But you can do it whenever. I highly recommend it. It just gives me some piece of mind that I am doing what I can to prevent rust :like:

PS. I don't recommend Ziebart. I've used them a couple of times, and each time the vehicle rusted :crying:.
I'm wondering...how much did it cost for undercoating, rust preventive and waterproofing the seats/floors?

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I'm wondering...how much did it cost for undercoating, rust preventive and waterproofing the seats/floors?
Hmm, I'm thinking total was approximately $700? O and that includes a paint protection. Sorry I forgot that.

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hmm, I'm thinking total was approximately $700? O and that includes a paint protection. Sorry I forgot that.
Sounds like something I'd be interested in. I'll follow up with my salesman when the time comes.
Thanks

Sponsored