jl_colllllllorado

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.highdesertwheelers.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 37s
Vehicle Showcase
I can’t find a thread addressing the title so I figured I would start one. I am not a fan of drop brackets or removing brake line brackets and let them free float. I am a fan of proper length steel braided brake lines that improve performance, protect against cuts, stretching etc. I have a 3.5” lift on my JLUR. Anyone currently manufacturing f&r lines out there?

Pic for attention from my JKUR

791B1834-99E7-4C6B-B5FB-862698BC70A0.jpeg
Sponsored

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I can’t find a thread addressing the title so I figured I would start one. I am not a fan of drop brackets or removing brake line brackets and let them free float. I am a fan of proper length steel braided brake lines that improve performance, protect against cuts, stretching etc. I have a 3.5” lift on my JLUR. Anyone currently manufacturing f&r lines out there?

Pic for attention from my JKUR

Jeep Wrangler JL Extended Steel Brake Lines 791B1834-99E7-4C6B-B5FB-862698BC70A0
I'd like to kick start this post again as I am adding a lift and would like to add braided lines for pedal feel and the correct length to make up for the increase in articulation. What manufacturers have people used? Thanks!

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I haven’t looked since about last December, but I couldn’t find any available. I’d like them for the reduced expansion in the lines, but honestly the stock ones are fine on length. I’m on 3.5” long travel springs with 30” extended length shocks and the stock lines haven’t been a problem on length.

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Northridge has a set of braided front JL/JT lines that are compatible with lifts 2-5”. I might try these. They’re $75
Sponsored