Sponsored

Exporting 2021 Grand Cherokee from US to Europe - any problems with lights?

MIchaela

First Name
Michaela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Unlimited 4DR 2021
I would like to kindly ask experts if anybody could comment whether there is any issue (and if so, whether this can be properly fixed - e.g. some re-configuration) with lights, especially tail lights of exporting new 2021 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 from US to Europe.....as some of you may know tail lights in Europe may be different from US (especially if using when for turning)....despite perhaps the fact that Jeep is selling its cars in many European countries...

Please any help? Thank you! K
Sponsored

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
Not an expert here but , I believe not just different lights but , approved mud-flaps and it might make a difference in what European country the thing is going to reside, I think the fuel spout size might be different too. The union has guys that check up on vehicle repairs and maintenance. Some of these countries are more of a pain then others ...

OP
OP

MIchaela

First Name
Michaela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Unlimited 4DR 2021
Not an expert here but , I believe not just different lights but , approved mud-flaps and it might make a difference in what European country the thing is going to reside, I think the fuel spout size might be different too. The union has guys that check up on vehicle repairs and maintenance. Some of these countries are more of a pain then others ...
Many thanks for your very quick and helpful response. I appreciate it. K

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
Many thanks for your very quick and helpful response. I appreciate it. K
Yes .. depending on the country , u might try doing a search on doing something like this. Another thing I remember was some places didn't allow any window tint which is no biggie. Good luck
Sponsored