Experience with Dynatrac Endurasport 2" Lifts

Amramir

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Anybody had good or bad experience with the Dynatrac Endurasport 2" lift on a 2.0L JL?
Sponsored

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2017 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
Bump. Curios too.
I know this is an old er thread but it never was answered. I love my dynatrac lift and the fox shocks. It was an easy install and did not degrade the ride quality.

Sponsored

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I will say that I have had many spacer type lifts on 1/2 ton pickups. They are put on as a leveling kit so they sit like they should from the factory. I have had Chevrolets and Fords and Dodge. I have loved the look they gave and the ability to fit larger tires. I always found after a bit that these lifts were too harsh after awhile of daily driving and I was not pleased in the long term. For these reasons I wanted to spend the money on my Jeep JL to do a spring replacement lift with no spacers and a quality shock. I liked how the jeep looked stock and loved how it rode compared to my previous vehicles. I was apprehensive about changing that at all but I really wanted to run larger tires. I looked at the EVO lifts and tried to do all the research I could. For what I was looking to do which was daily drive and run 37's for my weekend trips I decided to give the Dynatrac a try. It is a premium kit and I chose it over the Rancho with the 9000xl shocks. I am very happy that I did because the ride is very comparable to the stock rubicon ride. I can go over sets of railroad tracks that bounce my pickups and me all over the place, in the Jeep they are a minor bump. If I break parts or decide to spend the money on different control arms I will add the EVO. At this point I have not found it to be necessary and it is nice to have the extra money i didn't spend on the King Shocks and EVO kit for other "necessary" upgrades to the Jeep. My $.02

Sponsored

Signu616

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
I have the Dynatrac kit but am having second thoughts of installing it. Think I can run 37's on the Endurosport if I don't wheel at all?

Thanks in advance guys

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Dynatrac kit but am having second thoughts of installing it. Think I can run 37's on the Endurosport if I don't wheel at all?

Thanks in advance guys
On a sport or Sahara it fits 35’s, with the rubicon it fits 37’s. My wheel gap on my Rubicon stayed about the same with the factory tires and then with the lift with 37’s. If I hit a speed bump or pothole very hard my rear wheels do hit the rear plastic in the wheel wells. It is an easy reshaping of the plastic for me. I would assume this would occur much more often with a sport or Sahara running 37’s or rip the fender liner out.

Argh_Kells

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I have the same lift installed and I'm experiencing squeaking from what sounds to be the rear springs. Does anyone else have this issue, and does it go away with time?

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I have the same lift installed and I'm experiencing squeaking from what sounds to be the rear springs. Does anyone else have this issue, and does it go away with time?
Are you sure it’s the springs and not bushings?