FCA at CES 2021: An Interactive Tour of Technology and Products
- Three-dimensional product tours and videos related to FCA’s technology and innovation
- Virtual brand ambassador communicates with visitors, guiding viewers through a multitude of visual and interactive experiences
- Visitors learn about FCA technology and products from the innovative people who create, engineer and design for the company
- FCA leverages Google’s cloud-streaming technology to deliver a mobile application that includes a photo-realistic augmented reality (AR) model of the Jeep® Wrangler 4xe
Capitalizing on an infinite environment, FCA has built a virtual world where CES participants can be immersed in a variety of vehicle-related options and learn about the company’s commitment to innovation.
Users can opt for a guided tour hosted by a virtual brand ambassador who curates information depending on user preferences. Expertly guided, the tour gives guests a deeper understanding of FCA’s products and technologies through a 3D experience, which includes 12 FCA vehicles.
At any point during the experience, guests may opt for a self-guided tour. The user-controlled 3D environment allows viewing from various angles on vehicles such as the Jeep® Grand Wagoneer Concept and Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio. Additionally, the viewer may select any of the vehicles for a deep dive into the technology and product applications. An easy-to-use global navigation contains quick links to specific areas.
Electric vehicles and in-car technology are hot topics in the automotive industry. FCA’s sensory approach at CES showcases the company’s commitment to an ever-changing era of innovation. The virtual environment also houses videos related to FCA’s technological development, testing and implementation, delivered by employees:
- Uconnect 5
- Science Labs (wind tunnel and 4-post shaker)
- Advanced drive simulator
- Vehicle electrification systems
- Vehicle performance and capabilities
FCA looks forward to providing a hands-on experience for CES attendees in the future, but until then technology can provide a unique solution to share the company’s newest vehicle offerings and the technology within. The interactive site will launch at 9 a.m. EST on January 11 and remain live after CES to help consumers learn more about FCA products at fcaces2021.com