OP
OP
Expedition One

Expedition One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Jeep, Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge
Hey can I see some images of the tire carrier with the accessory mounting options attached to it? I want to see what it actually looks like with a HiLift jack and PullPal and Jerry/Sceptre (not flat pack) fuel can on back there. No cargo basket I take it, how about a mount for my Maxtrax? Or shovel, Powertank, axe etc etc?
Hey I do not currently have any pictures showing those options on an JL STC arm. We do not make those other specific mounts for the maxtrax, shovel, or powertanks, but our swing arm and other products do have different pre-drilled holes that allow various mounting configurations.
Sponsored

CMâ›°

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite Crystal

LearRigh

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Grey 2020 JLUS w/ one-touch top
Occupation
Logistician
@Expedition One , I really want the mule ultra roof rack, but I have a sky top. I'm wondering if the inner edge of the frame will clear the twill. Preferably I'd like to leave the rack on and still be able to open the top. I'd settle for only using the rack when on the trail, as long as it doesn't damage the twill. Attached photos with tape measure for reference.

From the inside of the gutter to the edge of the rubber seal is just under 6".
Jeep Wrangler JL Expedition One 2018 JL Wrangler Product Lineup 15916474916713551805844838609972

Rear edge of the roof to rubber seal is just over 5".
Jeep Wrangler JL Expedition One 2018 JL Wrangler Product Lineup 15916477201913496760884606921106

Front is where I think there'll be a problem: windshield glass to rubber seal is only 3".
Jeep Wrangler JL Expedition One 2018 JL Wrangler Product Lineup 1591647828936607279977995955603

Any chance it'll fit? Or maybe the future slimline one you hinted at a while back?

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
@Expedition One

is there any kind of deal / promo code for the members here on the jl forum. or sale for black friday / christmas. i'm looking at the trail series 2 full width front bumper for a 2019 jl base sport. do you have any in stock or is this be a made upon order. if so what is the time frame from order to shipping.

thanks

Sponsored

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
@Expedition One, I really like your rear bumper and tire carrier.

Three questions:

Does the full-width fender work with the Sahara (low) fender flares or only with the (higher) Rubicon flares?

And do you have any experience with your product in Europe? Germany, to be specific? I.e. would you ship to Germany at all (and at which cost) and do you know if your bumper would pass the technical inspection required in Germany ("TĂśV")?

Where would you suggest mounting the (rather long and narrow) German licence plate? Unfortunately, it would not fit your licence plate holder...

Thanks in advance for your reply, and keep up the great work!

Michael

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Do you have any pictures of the full rack with RTT Load Bars installed on a JLU, also any pictures of a RTT installed?
@Expedition One I second this. Are you still live on this forum? I’m very interested in this product.

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
@Expedition One can you show pictures of the geri can mounts? I'd like to see how they are attached to the bumper and how they hold a geri can. I was already to order a LOD destroyer this week, but now I've learned of this and it is a potential canidate.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.