Ryno77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys. I picked up my 2.0 JLUR a month ago. Prior to that I had a brief 1 1/2 year break from a Jeep and had a Tahoe. The JK that I had (2014) (v6) and Tahoe (v8) both had aftermarket Borla exhausts that I installed. I am curious to know if once the market starts flooding with 2.0 aftermarket exhaust options, will they possibly offer that deep throaty sound we so desire? I'd hate to make it sound like a Civic. Obviously I know there is no way a 4 cylinder can sound like a v8. This is an honest thought.
Sponsored

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)
Hey guys. I picked up my 2.0 JLUR a month ago. Prior to that I had a brief 1 1/2 year break from a Jeep and had a Tahoe. The JK that I had (2014) (v6) and Tahoe (v8) both had aftermarket Borla exhausts that I installed. I am curious to know if once the market starts flooding with 2.0 aftermarket exhaust options, will they possibly offer that deep throaty sound we so desire? I'd hate to make it sound like a Civic. Obviously I know there is no way a 4 cylinder can sound like a v8. This is an honest thought.
If you look up videos of the Alfa Giulia (the 2.0l not the Quadrifoglio), that should be what you can expect out of a Wrangler with a tune and exhaust. The two engines are very similar, both GME platform.

OP
OP
Ryno77

Ryno77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you look up videos of the Alfa Giulia (the 2.0l not the Quadrifoglio), that should be what you can expect out of a Wrangler with a tune and exhaust. The two engines are very similar, both GME platform.
Awesome. This is very helpful. Thank you! I will check it out.

RedJeep78

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sport 2018
Awesome. This is very helpful. Thank you! I will check it out.
Hey I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust. Were you happy with your Borla exhaust? I think that's the one I'm going with. I hear flowmaster has quality issues.

OP
OP
Ryno77

Ryno77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust. Were you happy with your Borla exhaust? I think that's the one I'm going with. I hear flowmaster has quality issues.
I LOVED it! Very nice products.

Sponsored

EndiSky

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius C (seriously)
Patience boys, I get my 2.0 back from Borla R&D on Friday ;)