Hearhear

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Just randomly found a little series of Youtube videos of a guy and his family putting their white 392 through the paces (non-extreme recon). These aren’t polished puff piece videos. He’s not afraid to scrape it up underneath on rocks. I’m fascinated because I could never do this to my 392. Sweaty palms.

Advertisement

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Just randomly found a little series of Youtube videos of a guy and his family putting their white 392 through the paces (non-extreme recon). These aren’t polished puff piece videos. He’s not afraid to scrape it up underneath on rocks. I’m fascinated because I could never do this to my 392. Sweaty palms.

Nice find! I definitely would have avoided a couple of those descents. Major kudos to all who do this type of off roading!

Philip

First Name
Philip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2008 Lotus Elise SC, 2010 G Wagon
That’s nothing. Check out Trail Traveler, on YouTube. I run my 392 with them all the time. 37’s and King (evo spec) coilovers… to name a few. 25k and counting 😁

BradyW

First Name
Brady
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Vehicle Showcase
This guy does Holy Cross and ends up separating his exhaust on the rocks. It made me feel good about the full belly skid system I already had on order when I watched it.

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR

Sweet. I love white Jeeps with black soft tops too.

Philip

First Name
Philip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2008 Lotus Elise SC, 2010 G Wagon
Here is one of the videos that shows my 392. Lots of mods and you get a few good shots of 14.5” of Flex!!!

Advertisement

Teraflex

Advertisement