Sponsored

Excited to become a part of the JLWF community!

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello to all from Clayton Off Road! We’re excited to finally take some time out to get more involved with you online (better late than never) and to join the JL Wrangler Forum community. For those of you who maybe are not familiar with us, we are a Jeep only suspension systems and parts manufacturer with products ranging for all the way back to a 1984 “XJ” Cherokee, to the brand new 2020 “JT” Gladiator.

We’ve proudly been making the toughest Jeep suspensions available since 2001 and have since grown our business primarily through word of mouth. Those that are familiar with our company can tell you that we’re known for our excellent customer service, unbeatable product durability and quality, and will probably refer to us as “the square tube control arm guys.” That would all be accurate.

Since this is a JL Wrangler forum, please feel free to check out our wide range of JL products currently available here. Whether you’re in the market for a full lift, or just some high-quality control arms and track bars, we’re confident we can help in some way to make your Jeep more capable than ever.

We look forward to sharing with you product information, products we’re currently working on, and answering any general questions you might have. Make sure to also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube as we are always posting new content.

- James and the Clayton Off Road Team

Clayton JLWF Picture 2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

welcome.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Cool... Here I am looking at lift kits and hadn't looked at Clayton (yet). Good to see ya!
Hello! You've come to the right place :like: Let us know if there's anything we can help you with!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Let me know when is a good time.
Come by anytime we're open until 5 PM today and would be happy to answer any questions you have!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Stuff going on today I can't get out of, but I'll be in Monday for sure. See you then!
If you're coming next week come any day except Monday and Wednesday :)
Sponsored