Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get the Mopar fix?
This is someone I know with a shop that got it from Mopar. It's not out yet but it isn't a unicorn any more either.

Yes, where? Are they out now??
Mopar hasn't officially sent them out yet unfortunately.

As a note, they did not use the Mopar pad in the end. They still used the aftermarket pad.

Before and after pics

FB_IMG_1525956012865.jpg
FB_IMG_1525955923131.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
Just got back from the dealership, needed to get my oil changed 7500k came quick!!

I have a buddy who runs the wholesale ordering for them and we always catch up when I come in. We were talking about the lift kit and issues they have had. They obviously have had the bowing issues to the point where they stopped selling the kits unless they did the install. The kits still come with the angled pads and they didn't want to deal with the hassle of the complaints.

They did however have a lift kit on a sport in the show room and we went over to look at it so they could show me their fix. Easy enough, they grind the pad down to flat. Works flawlessly...

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
Just put on last week not right they need to get a fix before Some thing happens
Are you using the stock perch? That's what it looks like, stock is black, grey is mopar...

Sponsored

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Like many of you I have the spring bow. But now I am also noticing that the rear right tire is offset as well. Jkohler was helpful at finding what will ultimately be my solution - adjustable rear track bar. But I was wondering if any other JL owners that did the 2" Mopar Lift are having similar issues.

IMG_4862.JPG
jeeprear1.jpg
jeeprear2.jpg

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Like many of you I have the spring bow. But now I am also noticing that the rear right tire is offset as well. Jkohler was helpful at finding what will ultimately be my solution - adjustable rear track bar. But I was wondering if any other JL owners that did the 2" Mopar Lift are having similar issues.

IMG_4862.JPG
jeeprear1.jpg
jeeprear2.jpg
I have the Mopar lift and installed adjustable tracking bars. Front and rear are dead center.

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
What rear tracking bar did you install. I can't seem to locate a rear one.

Sponsored

Brian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Are you using the stock perch? That's what it looks like, stock is black, grey is mopar...
They did put the gray one on at first they left stock on for some reason but not now but it is still bowing out probably worse now .

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
They did put the gray one on at first they left stock on for some reason but not now but it is still bowing out probably worse now .
If a dealer put it in have them open a claim and just play the waiting game. Also have them grind down the original Mopar perches as a temp fix. I've seen a ground down pad in person and it does adjust the spring enough so you don't have bump stop rub.

If a dealer didn't install and you don't want to wait for Mopar order the @Rock Krawler Suspension perches...although I am going on 3 weeks waiting for them now....

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
We have an informational video for everyone regarding the installation of the Jeep Performance Parts 2” Lift Kits. It will give a brief overview of what amount of bowing is to be expected. For those that believe they may be experiencing bowing that is out of the norm, we do encourage you to visit your dealers. Communications have been sent out, and all dealers now have access to TSB 02-006-18 to provide additional direction. As always, please send us a private message if you have any additional questions or need assistance.

Sponsored