Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
They are suppose to come in at the end of the month....same timing as the track bar. Will install the track bar first and take pictures before and after. Then, if not fixed, will install the pads and see what happens.
AWESOME!!!
Sponsored

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
My perches from RK came today, along with the lower control arms to adjust my castor. I'll have the shop install them on Saturday and take before and after photos.

Merlin28

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 JK Sahara builds , JL Rubicon, 95 XJ build
My perches from RK came today, along with the lower control arms to adjust my castor. I'll have the shop install them on Saturday and take before and after photos.
Wow more shop time? That would take me like 30 minutes.... in my garage or driveway .

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
This lift has been done right on a bunch of Jeeps, doing it right and having a checklist to sign off on doesn’t eliminate the bow. I wouldn’t have much faith in a dealership that needed a checklist to make sure the lift was right.
So you are the expert on my dealership. Ok. I made the check list, to make sure it was done right. It's been verified. Mopar has a fix coming. Stay tuned. In the mean-time, the lift/suspension performs VERY well, on and off the road.

For the record, they are a great dealership, with great techs. Badmouthing them gets you nowhere with me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Merlin28

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 JK Sahara builds , JL Rubicon, 95 XJ build
I figured this and keep us posted. Get a track bar to center yr front axle and a bracket for the rear .

FrankieFJL

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
It's been verified. Mopar has a fix coming. Stay tuned.
Meaning no disrespect, but this is in direct opposition to what Julie and Jasmine posted. They said it was supposed to look that way. <eye roll>

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Meaning no disrespect, but this is in direct opposition to what Julie and Jasmine posted. They said it was supposed to look that way. <eye roll>
Julie told me that, too, but you are not exactly accurate. They said it is supposed to have "some" bowing, which was intentional. They then recommended taking it to a dealership to verify proper installation, then go from there. Julie has communicated to me that a fix is coming for those that show excessive bowing, but it is not ready yet. Also, they have not closed my case, nor has my dealership. They would have done that if they determined it was normal. I'm ok with them taking their time, if they get it right.

Nobody seems to notice that the bottom picture she sent appears to show excessive bowing, while showing the hand checking the mounting pins. They have not denied that some springs have a problem. They are being methodical about properly diagnosing the problem. It is logical to first make sure the installation is correct. That is step 1. I've completed that step. My dealership told me today they think mine is a problem and it needs fixed. They are waiting for Mopar to issue the fix and the parts. That's not inconsistent with what Julie has said.

FrankieFJL

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
I sincerely hope they do get it right. Thanks.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I sincerely hope they do get it right. Thanks.
Me, too. I think Rock Krawler thinks they got their fix right. If so, then it shows this can be fixed, which I've been confident is the case.

Sponsored

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
So you are the expert on my dealership. Ok. I made the check list, to make sure it was done right. It's been verified. Mopar has a fix coming. Stay tuned. In the mean-time, the lift/suspension performs VERY well, on and off the road.

For the record, they are a great dealership, with great techs. Badmouthing them gets you nowhere with me.
Never bad mouthed them, just saying if I wasn’t confident enough to let them do it without checking in I would find someone else to install. Maybe they appreciated your attention to detail.

My lift also has performed extremely well I am glad you are happy with your Mopar lift.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Never bad mouthed them, just saying if I wasn’t confident enough to let them do it without checking in I would find someone else to install. Maybe they appreciated your attention to detail.

My lift also has performed extremely well I am glad you are happy with your Mopar lift.
I appreciate my attention to detail. It was more for me than them. They went along with it because I'm a good customer and they are good guys and want me to be happy. I'm 100% happy with them. They know and I know this will get fixed. It is a minor issue in the scheme of things. I've been through worse. The good news is that the JL itself has been flawless, so far. (knocking on wood.)

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
What’s the real story on a “fixed” mopar lift? I am getting ready to order one.

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
What’s the real story in a “fixed” mopar lift? I am getting ready to order one.
I would wait on ordering until they get their coil bases right unless you aren’t in a rush to install and just wait with the lift for the new bases. If you install without the fix at some point you will have to redo the front coils.

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
I would wait on ordering until they get their coil bases right unless you aren’t in a rush to install and just wait with the lift for the new bases. If you install without the fix at some point you will have to redo the front coils.
This has been me since early February. Everyday I stare at the box wondering when I'll be able to put it on :(
Sponsored