Sponsored

Excellent customer service!

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma daily, Sting Gray JLUR ordered!
Occupation
I&E Technician, Crane operator
Just wanted to give a shout out for Clayton’s customer service department. My order for Rear LCA’s was lost by FedEx on 11/30. FedEx said it was up to the sender to dispute, not myself. I talked to Clayton on Friday 12/10 about my issue, and only 48 hours later I have a new set or rear LCA’s in my hands. You guys are awesome and you’ve gained a customer for life. Whatever I need in the future, if Clayton makes it, I’m buying it. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Just wanted to give a shout out for Clayton’s customer service department. My order for Rear LCA’s was lost by FedEx on 11/30. FedEx said it was up to the sender to dispute, not myself. I talked to Clayton on Friday 12/10 about my issue, and only 48 hours later I have a new set or rear LCA’s in my hands. You guys are awesome and you’ve gained a customer for life. Whatever I need in the future, if Clayton makes it, I’m buying it. Thanks guys!
Wow, that’s a quick turn. Wish all the companies could understand what this kind of service does for the customer!