Excel file - Use for keeping track of Maintenance and Add-ons

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
  • Banned
An Excel file I set-up for use in regard to keeping track, of maintenance, mileage, damages, add-on's and such.

Feel fee to download and edit to your liking. Saves you the time of doing one from scratch.
It's set-up to automatically add up all those $ you are spending on add-on's and all.

Important, also:
Gleaned off the web regarding receipts:
"Receipts: Make sure you keep 'em all !
Keep all receipts on any maintenance work done at facilities other than the dealership while your car is under warranty. Some people do not return to the dealer for service after buying a new vehicle. They have their vehicles serviced at quick lubes, their local repair facility, and/or anywhere they can find a deal. And that's okay, as long as the service provider uses the specified fluids and OEM (original equipment) quality filters.

So what's the problem? A lot of folks don't keep records and receipts. They have no documentation proving that the services were done according to mileage intervals as specified by the carmaker.

When it comes time to file a warranty claim, the carmakers will ask for proof that the services were done. You haven't kept receipts? No warranty coverage.

This is one benefit of going to a dealer for regular maintenance while under warranty; the carmaker requires that the dealer keeps meticulous records. When and if a warranty claim becomes necessary, the dealership simply transfers all vehicle records electronically to the proper people for processing."
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
An Excel file I set-up for use in regard to keeping track, of maintenance, add-ons and such.
Feel fee to download and edit to your liking. Saves you the time of doing one from scratch.
Thanks FatBoy01 - appreciated to see what you have in there. I use Fuelly too for tracking mileage.