Sponsored

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Wanted to chime in as I finally had the time and tools to get my Exact Center unit installed. I went with the 140 lb unit to future proof any lifting or bigger tires that I might add. I used the factory location bracket provided. Install was really pretty smooth, although I did have to undo the track bar at one end to get access to the two top bolts of the axle bracket (plus side, I know the track bar is good and tight now). Initially was pulling to the right a bit, but I got it dialed in to track dead straight after a few tries. Only other issue I ran into was needing more washers for the tire side bracket - the three supplied didn't quite take up the slop and at first I was crushing the bracket. All in all, very satisfied and hoping to find out soon if the death wobble is cancelled!
Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps IMG20221030095507

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps IMG20221030095502

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps IMG20221031093007

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps IMG20221031093013
Sponsored

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am collecting parts to redo the front end on my JLUR. I found a good deal on the RPM Steering aluminum drag link and tie rods. I am very interested in the Exact Center setup. Has anybody used the Exact Center on the RPM steering setup? @Roky @Headbarcode @Moto_21 You guys have been a wealth of knowledge on this site. Any advice is welcome.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I am collecting parts to redo the front end on my JLUR. I found a good deal on the RPM Steering aluminum drag link and tie rods. I am very interested in the Exact Center setup. Has anybody used the Exact Center on the RPM steering setup? @Roky @Headbarcode @Moto_21 You guys have been a wealth of knowledge on this site. Any advice is welcome.
Mine was on the rpm steering, works fine long as you got a clamp to fit over it. I wasnt an exact stabilizer fan, but i get what its trying to accomplish

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The EC will work with rpm, just make sure you get the tie rod clamp that works with the Fox ATS stabilizer and on the axle side be sure to use a bracket that stays level with the track bar boltā€¦The MC wonā€™t work as good because itā€™s elevatedā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™ve found that the EC works the best when itā€™s level to the tie rod and inline with the tie rod like thisā€¦ā€¦

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps B61757DB-3975-414D-BBFF-0515583D4A54

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon recon
Not sure if Iā€™m not seeing something or what but when I put my JLUR in I get this
Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps 11FDB8DC-15D3-4F13-B138-A71A342852F2

Sponsored

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Mine was on the rpm steering, works fine long as you got a clamp to fit over it. I wasnt an exact stabilizer fan, but i get what its trying to accomplish
What did you use for the frame side mount? I know Roky is using the Synergy trackbar bolt and the Fox ATS clamp on his Synergy tierod.

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The EC will work with rpm, just make sure you get the tie rod clamp that works with the Fox ATS stabilizer and on the axle side be sure to use a bracket that stays level with the track bar boltā€¦The MC wonā€™t work as good because itā€™s elevatedā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™ve found that the EC works the best when itā€™s level to the tie rod and inline with the tie rod like thisā€¦ā€¦

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps 11FDB8DC-15D3-4F13-B138-A71A342852F2
Thanks Roky. I have modelled quite a few of my mods after your build and attention to detail.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
What did you use for the frame side mount? I know Roky is using the Synergy trackbar bolt and the Fox ATS clamp on his Synergy tierod.
The track bar bolt mount works well, i just welded tabs on the track bar mount for a stabilizer originally so it went in that spot

mikem20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I followed Rokyā€™s suggestion using the synergy tracbar bolt and itā€™s been working out just fine on my setup with apex. šŸ‘šŸ»

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Update:

I just put new tie rod and drag link on my rig. I went with RK Pro-X aluminum steeringā€¦ itā€™s 1.75ā€ in diameter and the bars are straight instead of contoured like oem, and my synergy wasā€¦.

The EC plays nicely with my new setup, using Synergy track bar bolt still and synergy tie rod clamp. I had to rotate the clamp to the rear a little to straighten everything up but it works greatā€¦..

I know thereā€™s not as many modified rigs running the EC as there is stockers but wanted to put this out thereā€¦ā€¦.. if you want to run Fusion, RPM, or RK aluminum bars at 1.75ā€ - 2ā€ diameter the EC can be made to work with them no worries ā€¦..šŸ‘

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps FA6CA71A-7BD2-4916-94CA-3EC28ABDA699

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps B7BE1D95-FDA5-43AD-9AC2-09D5EA7B77FB

FE624014-977F-4C8D-BA31-54575A9934CD.jpeg

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Update:

I just put new tie rod and drag link on my rig. I went with RK Pro-X aluminum steeringā€¦ itā€™s 1.75ā€ in diameter and the bars are straight instead of contoured like oem, and my synergy wasā€¦.

The EC plays nicely with my new setup, using Synergy track bar bolt still and synergy tie rod clamp. I had to rotate the clamp to the rear a little to straighten everything up but it works greatā€¦..

I know thereā€™s not as many modified rigs running the EC as there is stockers but wanted to put this out thereā€¦ā€¦.. if you want to run Fusion, RPM, or RK aluminum bars at 1.75ā€ - 2ā€ diameter the EC can be made to work with them no worries ā€¦..šŸ‘

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps FE624014-977F-4C8D-BA31-54575A9934CD

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps FE624014-977F-4C8D-BA31-54575A9934CD

Good to know for those modding their suspension. I'm stock for now but I'm adding a Clayton lift in a couple weeks. I will report back as well since I plan to keep my EC stabilizer mounted with the Synergy clamp.

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Beach High Tide, 2021 2 dr. Willys stick
Occupation
Professional Nobody
After living with the EC on my 2 door for about 8k miles now (and another 6k towed behind the coach) I am sold on the steering feel and wind fighting ability of the unit. Just ordered another one for my new JLU.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
After living with the EC on my 2 door for about 8k miles now (and another 6k towed behind the coach) I am sold on the steering feel and wind fighting ability of the unit. Just ordered another one for my new JLU.
Awesome brotherā€¦ā€¦ I have got to put mine back onā€¦ā€¦ I had to fabricate a steering stabilizer bracket for my RK pro x tie rod/drag linkā€¦.. all the conventional brackets had clearance issues. When I got it figured out I had to make sure it worked with the conventional stabilizers before I could recommend making oneā€¦I put my Fox on to do that and it works so good that itā€™s been easy to be lazyā€¦ā€¦šŸ˜‚

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I guess I can report back on EC as well. Put about 5k mi on the stock Rubi suspension with it. As reported earlier it made a huge difference. No issues. Recently put on a Clayton 1.5in lift and it continues to shine after another 1K mi or so. Maybe even better now as I have it dialed in perfectly.

I also tow it behind my Class C RV with maybe 2500mi and it gives me confidence that it is tracking true.
Sponsored