johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks John... I will indeed go with the 140lb for my JLR per Tony's recommendation! I'm on his notification list and will order as soon as it is up and running. I'm a structural engineer and I appreciate your invention and the personal time you are giving here to respond to questions.

Since there has been sort of evolution on pressures I wanted to be sure I am diving in at the right time. Sounds like it.
Mark
The users are designing the next EC. I think if we do get a big player like Fox, FCA, or Tenneco interested and they get involved we can add damping and much more for special applications and OEM products. The idea is very simple and the possibilities are endless. Just for safety from blowouts, I can't see why every school bus, or Heavy Highway truck would not require a similar device. This can work in a space where coil spring units cannot fit and this can have 400-500 lbs of centering more than double coil spring units and double the hold this will be invisible to the driver as the power steering will hide it.
We are interested in anyone with ideas as there is an opportunity to make deals. We own all uses of the idea for all applications, not just steering, even when a push and pull spring are put together with a coupling nut using off-the-shelf gas springs, we own it if you or anyone tries to sell it. Because I am the only person in the world who has done gas spring centering and return to the center I am all the prior art so we do want ideas and new uses. And we own all the patents.
Sponsored

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I see a lot of comparisons to the stock setup. Has anyone gone from the Fox to this? I want to order a new stabilizer before my summer vacation.

Punkindug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 392
I see a lot of comparisons to the stock setup. Has anyone gone from the Fox to this? I want to order a new stabilizer before my summer vacation.
I have the fox thru shaft now. Waiting on my exact center to ship. I will definitely comment

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Beach High Tide, 2021 2 dr. Willys stick
Occupation
Professional Nobody
I think @Roky had a Fox and switched to the EC

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yepā€¦ā€¦. My Fox ATS was awesome on there, it really works great, and I had no intention on switching. Then I was asked to test the EC and I really liked how it returned to center, and holds the center. With the Fox it dampened the steering but I had to steer it back to center, and it stays where you put it, which results in more corrections. This isnā€™t that bad, and you get used to it, but the EC makes for a more comfortable steering experienceā€¦.OMMVā€¦.

Sponsored

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
@Exact Center whatā€™s the status on the filling machine? I ordered a few weeks ago and Tony said the delay was due to an issue with the filling machine. Any ETA?

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Nobody

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Nobody

LT1

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I am still waiting too.. Really looking forward to this innovation.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
Today might be the first day they are getting the results they need. I think RM will make an announcement soon on how they handle back log and new orders. I will let Abraham and Eric break the news when ready, expect to hear Monday or sooner.
email [email protected] with questions.

Last edited:

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Professional Nobody
Bracket is sold.

2022-04-08 10.43.22.jpg

Last edited:

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Just sent an email off. Iā€™m very interested.

1. 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392
2. Warn Zeon 12S Winch and Accessories on Bumper
3. Stock 392 Lift Currently, but either going with a Clayton Offroad or MetalCloak 2.5ā€ lift
4. 37ā€ BFG KO2 C Load Tires
5. The Jeep spends a lot of time on the highway but I do take it off road and good chance it will see sharp and tall rocks / objects

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Man, I have been tied up with work and havenā€™t been on here for some time. Spent well over an hour catching up! So quick update with my rig, when I put the EC on I actually sent the ATS into Fox to get rebuilt, two months later I just go it back. Honestly I had zero interest in putting it back on but the curiosity got the best of me. Threw it back on Friday night, took it for a ride, shimmy was back and so was the lack of wheel returnā€¦ā€¦.Saturday put the Exact Center back on and I have a happy Jeep again!šŸ˜Ž. Iā€™M still running one of the old versions and looking forward to getting the 110.
Sponsored