hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I have the steersmarts I’m gonna try, but it shifts the mounting location an inch or so towards the driver side which puts the tie rod clamp closer to the diff, so I’ll have to recheck my clearances.

Here’s what sucks, you know how you feel when you got something working perfectly , and you’re afraid to mess with it for fear of screwing it up…….It’s killing me….lol.
Okay. Enough testing. Throw the Fox ATS back on and leave that Synergy TB stud and clamp alone 😂
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Okay. Enough testing. Throw the Fox ATS back on and leave that Synergy TB stud and clamp alone 😂
I would, but you know how it is when you take something out of its package, you an never get it back in the same way…..😂

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
Anyone have any input on the different pressures yet ? Noticable differences ?

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
If there was a way to adjust pressure that would be awesome. I was just about to order my king stabilizer fill adapter but I came across this post and decided maybe I should wait and see how this turns out.

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
I will be shipping 100,125,150 to Roky soon. Maybe by the end of next week. I have the 75 on my 2021 JLUR 392 XR on-road (the only place mine will probably be), I think it is as good as things (steering) can get, but even though I do not believe it can be better we will test 100,125,150 just I can tell you I do know what I am talking about (but only on-road) Roky has to do real tests.
We do need more Roky's in different parts of the country. I am open to ideas.

Sponsored

Papa John

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Received my Exact Center last night from UPS without the brackets that I had also ordered. Called Roadmaster to inquire about the brackets. Was told for my Jeep (20 JL) They are not in production yet and they are not sure when they will be available. Also, no installation instructions included. Supposed to leave in a few days for a trip and was hoping to have the Exact Center installed for the trip. Anyone have any suggestions on what I might be able to do to get it installed without the Roadmaster brackets?

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
Received my Exact Center last night from UPS without the brackets that I had also ordered. Called Roadmaster to inquire about the brackets. Was told for my Jeep (20 JL) They are not in production yet and they are not sure when they will be available. Also, no installation instructions included. Supposed to leave in a few days for a trip and was hoping to have the Exact Center installed for the trip. Anyone have any suggestions on what I might be able to do to get it installed without the Roadmaster brackets?
Confused as to why they are selling the units without brackets being available/in production? Every time I get close to ordering I see posts like this. Excited but leery. @Roadmaster

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No way to run it in stock location without bracket. You can run it on top of the tie rod, but you’ll need to get a synergy ss relo kit. And I don’t how fast you can get one of those delivered either…….

LazyJL

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2001 built XJ, 1997 near stock XJ
Occupation
Retired fabricator and mechanic
I have used Roadmaster RV towbars, baseplates, and braking units for over twenty years, they build good stuff. All three of my Jeep have their own Roadmaster towbars.
Now, I want an Exact Center for both the JLR and our 25' MH.

Tending to keep vehicles for a long time, I wonder how long the seals maintaining the pressure will last before the nitrogen bleeds off? Since there are no fill holes, repressurizing doesn't seem possible without a Factory rebuild.
If a seal fails, how is this going to affect the steering?
With quite a few moving parts, how a lifespan can we expect before it gets sloppy and or leaks? Can they be self-serviced?
Will Roadmaster have a repair facility or are these stabilizers a throw-away part?
As a consumer, these are questions that need answers..

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
No way to run it in stock location without bracket. You can run it on top of the tie rod, but you’ll need to get a synergy ss relo kit. And I don’t how fast you can get one of those delivered either…….
why are you specifically saying the Synergy relocation kit ? is there a specific fit with that as opposed to like a Clayton kit ?
i've got a steersmarts front tr/dl and would much prefer to used a tierod clamp that mounts with u-bolts as opposed to the 2 piece blocks. i ordered a tierod clamp from metalcloak since it's for a 1-5/8" bar, i'm gunna see how it works with my steersmarts stabilizer and if i like that then i'll probably pick up one of these.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
Confused as to why they are selling the units without brackets being available/in production? Every time I get close to ordering I see posts like this. Excited but leery. @Roadmaster
KJKwillys
If you are ready order the EC without the bracket from Roadmaster (they have EC in stock)and then send me proof of purchase/order anything with an address and I will give you a free Stainless steel Factory location bracket. Verify that is the location you want. Off-road users tend to want to move up and out of risk of rock collision damage. I have a 2021 JLUR 392 XR and I have the bracket and the same EC you would get.
I am the inventor of EC and we are a Roadmaster dealer. we are PIWcorp 1492 Orourke blvd Gaylord Michigan 49735 989-448-2501 Keep this number to help if needed. Watch the RM video and talk to Tony here at PIWcorp. Call if you have any questions we too are in the Eastern Time zone.
They will not have their brackets for a couple of weeks so to take care of customers and in consideration of an honest review when you get installed we are filling the shortage with a very good option. We can have you wheeling by this time next week if you order today.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
why are you specifically saying the Synergy relocation kit ? is there a specific fit with that as opposed to like a Clayton kit ?
i've got a steersmarts front tr/dl and would much prefer to used a tierod clamp that mounts with u-bolts as opposed to the 2 piece blocks. i ordered a tierod clamp from metalcloak since it's for a 1-5/8" bar, i'm gunna see how it works with my steersmarts stabilizer and if i like that then i'll probably pick up one of these.
Because that’s the one I know for sure works from testing. I assume others will work too, but I don’t want to recommend something on an assumption. I have others to try but haven’t got to them yet………

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
I can verify it fits with a bar clamp, I literally just finished the install and so far I am happy with how it works. I haven’t had a chance to realize put it through it’s paces but I think it’s going to be a great addition. I would say if there was any way to make the pressure adjustable I would be 100% in favor of that.

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps 1DDC51F7-82D8-4B7F-AEFB-08D2F168992C

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps B4C439D8-1E04-42D9-A1ED-41BD33F0D221

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps 0FE0A4E4-6A2C-4A08-B036-63374CA933EA

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
[U said:
"Mtrctylarry, post: 1774327, member: 10326"]
Great engineering id[/U]ea for Jeep Wrangler front suspension and other vehicles with similar 4X4 front steering setups.

Please send me one, I'd love to test it out :)
Mtrctylarry
If you are Milford Mi I have a deal for you.
If you come to our shop in Gaylord we will give you a free factory location bracket in stainless steel Tony will install and tune your EC so it is perfect.
We will sell you the EC for 10% off the list of $420.00, give you a free stainless steel bracket
Install and tune for free and we will hold your check for 7 days waiting to hear you say it is the best steering device you have had for your Wrangler. If you decide to return the EC we will destroy your check and give you the UPS info to send

I can verify it fits with a bar clamp, I literally just finished the install and so far I am happy with how it works. I haven’t had a chance to realize put it through it’s paces but I think it’s going to be a great addition. I would say if there was any way to make the pressure adjustable I would be 100% in favor of that.

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps 0FE0A4E4-6A2C-4A08-B036-63374CA933EA

Jeep&dogs
Adjustable pressure is not an option. You will have to decide upfront. It is kind of like picking a Wrangler or Bronco. Make a choice, however Roky and I will give you more info that might help you in a week or so. If your unit is in the Exact Center you should be able to drive 30-40 mph on a level flat road and take your hands off the wheel and travel 400-500 feet fairly straight.
When you drive the feel you get when rounding a slight curve and the feel you get when you go straight and push a little like you would to start a turn should be similar. If these two things or one of these two things works especially hands-off I think you are at Exact Center. If you have a pull you are not there yet. Why would you adjust pressure if you could? Too little, too much? Where?
Drive it a lot more tomorrow it will feel different.

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Mtrctylarry
If you are Milford Mi I have a deal for you.
If you come to our shop in Gaylord we will give you a free factory location bracket in stainless steel Tony will install and tune your EC so it is perfect.
We will sell you the EC for 10% off the list of $420.00, give you a free stainless steel bracket
Install and tune for free and we will hold your check for 7 days waiting to hear you say it is the best steering device you have had for your Wrangler. If you decide to return the EC we will destroy your check and give you the UPS info to send

Jeep&dogs
Adjustable pressure is not an option. You will have to decide upfront. It is kind of like picking a Wrangler or Bronco. Make a choice, however Roky and I will give you more info that might help you in a week or so. If your unit is in the Exact Center you should be able to drive 30-40 mph on a level flat road and take your hands off the wheel and travel 400-500 feet fairly straight.
When you drive the feel you get when rounding a slight curve and the feel you get when you go straight and push a little like you would to start a turn should be similar. If these two things or one of these two things works especially hands-off I think you are at Exact Center. If you have a pull you are not there yet. Why would you adjust pressure if you could? Too little, too much? Where?
Drive it a lot more tomorrow it will feel different.
There is no pull, I’m pretty confident it’s centered. In my opinion it needs more pressure especially the first inch or so of travel. It feels like the pressure increases as the shock collapses. I would like a firmer feeling right off center. Im also coming off a FOX ATs that was maxed out like Rocky.
Sponsored