Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
If any of you live near Quartzsite AZ, Roadmaster will be coming to town for the

Quartzsite Sports, Vacation & RV Show January 22nd to the 30th. Look for us at booths 101-104

and come say hi!
Sponsored

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

Will you be sending out any kind of an update about this working with Metal Cloak steering system? Just picked up our Super C this week...

nc_ohc=WoB3rOD8gnsAX-q7VwF&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-2.jpg

Sponsored

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
Will you be sending out any kind of an update about this working with Metal Cloak steering system? Just picked up our Super C this week...

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps nc_ohc=WoB3rOD8gnsAX-q7VwF&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-2
If the ends fit your studs and the studs are strong enough there is no Issue.
Roadmaster will have brackets for this Seneca C unit, but they may not have EC units that are right yet.
YOUR M2 or M2RV chassis is about 31000 (if I remember correctly)
After 12 or more DP's I am on my 3rd Super C, My first was a 2015 Seneca 37 3 slide, 2nd was a 2017 Renegade and 2021 is a Dynamax on a Ram 5500 it is a 28SS Explorer. You will need a 330 lb will make all side wind go away. On my Renegade, I started at 175 lbs and finished at 330 LB. Power steering makes it invisible. That hold is like having two 330 lb linebackers holding the wheel for you, nothing will be able to move you off course. Roadmaster will be offering trim on the fly option that could be added later. It does make the install a 2-second button push to get an exact center. Without the trim device, it may take one or two easy adjustments. However with the trim option if you get on a road that the wind is making you hold pressure against it a simple push of a button will let the EC hold the wind pressure for you. I-80 did this to me for 400 miles, then I did not have trim. I do have a lot of experience with Freifgtliner M2 and M2RV chassis and Super C in general. Mine is a bit smaller on RAM 5500 4WD weights ]n at 20000 so with the 6.7 it is a Rocket when compared to your 31000 lbs with the same engine.

wranglerbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hey Jason,

Great question! At this time we haven't seen any change in performance of the spring whether it be mounted horizontally or diagonally. The only issue we've run into with Exact Center is the length, as it may contact that front pumpkin when wheels are turned left or right. We are actively working towards utilizing the aforementioned relocation brackets produced by Clayton, Metal Cloak, and Synergy to move the stabilizer out of harms way.
As soon as this is confirmed, I'm getting in line.

JeepinJason33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GCL, 1997 TJ, 1983 Chief FSJ
Clubs

Yes, not sure I got my answer confirmed... I am hesitant to order this without know whether the ends will work or not. I am assuming that the ends of the RoadMaster return to center are the same as a regular steering stabilizer shock?

I don't mind being a guinea pig if I can get confirmation I can return the product if it does not fit.

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Yes, not sure I got my answer confirmed... I am hesitant to order this without know whether the ends will work or not. I am assuming that the ends of the RoadMaster return to center are the same as a regular steering stabilizer shock?

I don't mind being a guinea pig if I can get confirmation I can return the product if it does not fit.
The bushings on the ends are the same width as factory. I have been feeling under the weather the last few days but will be mounting this using a synergy mount and a 1.75 bar clamp as soon as I am feeling better.

Sponsored

Exact Center

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
johnd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Rubicon 392 XR
Occupation
Inventor
Vehicle Showcase
The ExactCenter can be mounted on any plane it has double seals so there is no issue. I am the inventor of this device.

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
We have installed over 100 prototypes, but we need to hear from users who have the production units installed. Roadmaster has been installing prototypes since last summer and started shipping production units last week. If anyone doing an install has questions you can call Roadmaster first or if you have more questions and still need help do email or call call [email protected] at 1-989-448-2501 and ask for Todd. This is not a Roadmaster number, a Roadmaster call should be first option but if you still have questions Todd has more experience then anyone at this time. You would be calling PIWcorp Gaylord, Mi eastern time zone. as a backup if Todd is not in ask for Tony. PIWcorp was a beta tester of Exact Center. To keep your warranty intact do follow the Roadmaster instructions and guidelines. Todd may be able to help with tuning or final adjustment.
I think the challenge is that you could have 1000 prototypes and beta testers but if none of them are respected long time contributors to this forum (not me I’m pretty new) with a range of stock (like me) and non stock (most here it seems!) Jeeps then it’s going to be a tough sell. It’s not a $99 pair of mudflaps, it’s a $500 unit.
Sponsored