First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
OK just watched your videos. Great product and I would for sure be a buyer but mounting it low in the stock factory location kills it. Total non-starter for me and, I dare say, probably thousands of other potential customers.

I'm not only disappointed that it mounts in the stock, low, factory location, I am also dismayed that you would bring this product to this market without also engineering higher mounts to fix this KNOWN issue with the JL.

Good luck though. I guess if my jeep never went off road I would still be interested.

As it stands now, I'm a hard pass.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
Following

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Same following. My 392 pulls right.

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
Does this also lessen the pull from road camber? The tendency for the vehicle to wander to the right because the road cambers to the sides for run off?

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@Roadmaster

This looks like a great option for the pavement princesses, and the drag along jeeps, but not sure I’d like it off roading. When I’m navigating through obstacles, I don’t want to fight my steering wheel, I often take hands off the wheel for different reasons, when crawling.

I love my fox ATS stabilizer but my rig has a lot of articulation and when I get in an extreme flexed situation like this …..

Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps C3D91B0C-D8B6-4FF8-B64D-436D9F2CE4E8
the track bar and the ss reservoir fight over the same spot.

If this was serviceable and adjustable, plus be able to ride high and tight out of harms way as others have mentioned, then I’d take a hard look at it. Probably get one…….just some .02 from a different perspective…….

PS….. I love the fact you’re here( USA) and make your own shit, that’s awesome…..so hurry and make something I can use……..😁

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well
@Roadmaster

This looks like a great option for the pavement princesses, and the drag along jeeps, but not sure I’d like it off roading. When I’m navigating through obstacles, I don’t want to fight my steering wheel, I often take hands off the wheel for different reasons, when crawling.

I love my fox ATS stabilizer but my rig has a lot of articulation and when I get in an extreme flexed situation like this …..

C3D91B0C-D8B6-4FF8-B64D-436D9F2CE4E8.jpeg
the track bar and the ss reservoir fight over the same spot.

If this was serviceable and adjustable, plus be able to ride high and tight out of harms way as others have mentioned, then I’d take a hard look at it. Probably get one…….just some .02 from a different perspective…….

PS….. I love the fact you’re here( USA) and make your own shit, that’s awesome…..so hurry and make something I can use……..😁
Well, Well I was reading start of post and wondering how it would be and wondering where Mr. Jelly remarks would be. Last one on post. I took sip of my coffee while looking at your Jelly photo of Jeep. :swear: So now I know where the new Roadmaster Center Steer stands with Off-road.
Jeep Wrangler JL Exact Center is a steering stabilizer new for Jeeps 1640881629039

Last edited:

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I’d throw $400 at my steering in a heart beat if this also moved it out of harms way.

@Roadmaster Am I understanding your prior comments correctly in that you’re working in a mount to move this up?

OP
OP
Roadmaster

Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
I’d throw $400 at my steering in a heart beat if this also moved it out of harms way.

@Roadmaster Am I understanding your prior comments correctly in that you’re working in a mount to move this up?
Yes we are. At Roadmaster we have supported the RV towing market for 52 years. So we are still learning the off Road needs. I can see we need both Bracket's so it is a top priority.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Roadmaster

Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
I need to Amend the Retail to $420 plus the bracket $83. That Said, Wrangler Discount of 10% to anyone mentioning this when ordering!

Call 1800 669-9690 and ask for Leonard ext 154. Mention Wrangler Forum discount and you are in.

OP
OP
Roadmaster

Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
Post copy of warranty? Has this unit been tested through X number steering cycles?

I was actually thinking of going with 2 of these cement truck stabilizers:

https://www.monroeheavyduty.com/en-US/products/magnum-spring-over-steering-stabilizer/
Roadmaster makes a stabilizer just like this and it works good. but its no Exact Center. You have to turn all the way to one side or the other to get the full force. Exact Center is 100% right off of center and returns.

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
It is no lower than factory
exactly, thus the reason the brackets need to be re-engineered to be higher. so the unit is protected. one run on the Rubicon trail will wipe that thing out, just like the stock position. I have wiped out 4 in the last 3 years (got tired of having a warranty repair). Thus, I installed 2020 JEEP WRANGLER (JL) - Synergy Manufacturing Jeep JL Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit for Synergy Tie Rod End - 8807-03 - 8807-03 | 4WD.com problem solved..

But I am looking forward to hearing more...

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
I recommend the Clayton relocation bracket. MetalCloak’s is a little off on the angle, and the Synergy bolt freezes and breaks off.
Thank you for the Clayton tip, I am using Synergy, no issues yet, but I too am - was concerned about that bolt.. I like the Clayton Design; I will order one as I am sure the Synergy is fatiguing and will fail sooner vs later (structures 101).. thanks again!

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
exactly, thus the reason the brackets need to be re-engineered to be higher. so the unit is protected. one run on the Rubicon trail will wipe that thing out, just like the stock position. I have wiped out 4 in the last 3 years (got tired of having a warranty repair). Thus, I installed 2020 JEEP WRANGLER (JL) - Synergy Manufacturing Jeep JL Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit for Synergy Tie Rod End - 8807-03 - 8807-03 | 4WD.com problem solved..

But I am looking forward to hearing more...
So you have to use this Synergy 8802-01 JL Tie Rod in place of the factory one I would have now? to use this bracket to relocate, correct?
Sponsored