Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
sstuner said:

Only issue I see while viewing above video is it looks like the drivers mount is a little low for comfort.

It is no lower than factory
The only issue I see is installing the bolt(s) with the thread down. and the nuts on the bottom. Is there any reason that would prevent them from bring installed oriented the other way?

Also, seriously considering a Roadmaster Active Suspension for the rear leaf springs on my F150. They are well reviewed from everything I've looked at.

OP
OP
Roadmaster

Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
sstuner said:

Only issue I see while viewing above video is it looks like the drivers mount is a little low for comfort.

The only issue I see is installing the bolt(s) with the thread down. and the nuts on the bottom. Is there any reason that would prevent them from bring installed oriented the other way?

Also, seriously considering a Roadmaster Active Suspension for the rear leaf springs on my F150. They are well reviewed from everything I've looked at.
Roadmaster Active suspension is not US. We are Roadmaster a 52 year old company. We make Tow bars and suspension.

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
sstuner said:
I had air bags on my truck/camper and switched to Roadmaster Active Suspension and will never have air bags again

Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Sorry I was locked out until I paid to be a sponsor. Can you resend it please
This thread started as a non sponsored sales thread and I felt compelled to respond. Since you are now, I deleted my comments. Welcome to the forum.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JT
Are they available without the brackets for those of us who have relocated the factory (or otherwise) stabilizer above the tie rod?

OP
OP
Roadmaster

Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
Are they available without the brackets for those of us who have relocated the factory (or otherwise) stabilizer above the tie rod?
Yes Bracket is sold separately.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I will watch this thread as I am very curious to see what real world owners with no affiliation to the manufacturer say about this stabilizer. The return to center feature can potentially be very promising for drivability and for owners who have a lower caster and desire the effects of their steering wheel returning to center after a turn. But I also don’t want potential buyers to think this will fix all of their steering issues. Do your research first. Steering issues are rarely ever caused/fixed by a steering stabilizer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Roadmaster

Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
Ok but the factory damper is highly susceptible to getting destroyed in it's factory location.
Good to know. We have stared with this as our go to mount. But are more than willing to look at other spots. We can make anything we want as we are a true US manufacture.

OP
OP
Roadmaster

Roadmaster

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota PU
I will watch this thread as I am very curious to see what real world owners with no affiliation to the manufacturer say about this stabilizer. The return to center feature can potentially be very promising for drivability and for owners who have a lower caster and desire the effects of their steering wheel returning to center after a turn. But I also don’t want potential buyers to think this will fix all of their steering issues. Do your research first. Steering issues are rarely ever caused/fixed by a steering stabilizer.
Very true. This does not fix a bad suspension set up. It does make a good one Great!

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
FYI

My JL has less than 2100 miles on it and the factory stabilizer is already smashed. The replacement I purchase MUST be mountable ABOVE the tie rod.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JT
FYI

My JL has less than 2100 miles on it and the factory stabilizer is already smashed. The replacement I purchase MUST be mountable ABOVE the tie rod.
I recommend the Clayton relocation bracket. MetalCloak’s is a little off on the angle, and the Synergy bolt freezes and breaks off.
Sponsored